KRUCET 2019 is a short form of Krishna University Common Entrance Test. The KRUCET Result 2019 was released on 16th of May 2019. The Admit Card for KRUCET 2019 was released on 9th May 2019. KRUCET is conducted by Krishna University to welcome admissions in the Post Graduate Courses. The candidates, who wish to sit in KRUCET 2019 have to fill an application form which will be released in an online mode. The candidates, in order to fill the application form, have to visit the official website of the Krishna University and then click on the given link of the application form. This step will lead the candidates to the application form which the aspirant has to fill very carefully. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to take a look at the eligibility criteria, because, any ineligible aspirant cannot fill the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is to be noted by the candidates that the application form will be submitted successfully only when the fee is paid by the applicant before the deadline. If the aspirant fails to pay the fee before the deadline, then his/her application form will get rejected leading to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The candidate should make sure that the information he/she is providing in the application form is veracious. In case, if the candidate fills any wrong detail, then he/she might face problem in future which also can lead to the cancellation of one’s candidature.
The KRUCET Result 2019 was released in an online mode on 16th of May 2019. In order to download the result, the candidates had to be ready with their Hall Ticket number and their Date of Birth.
New: The Admit Card of KRUCET 2019 was released on 9th May 2019.
KRUCET Important Dates 2019
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the KRUCET 2019 have to keep themselves updated with the important dates of the same. The applicant cannot afford to skip any dates of Krishna University Common Entrance Test, 2019. The university has released the official dates for the session of 2019. The same are:
|Release of Online Application||9th March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application without Late Fee||30th April 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application with Late Fee||5th May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||9th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||13th May-14th May 2019|
|Release of Result||16th of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||17th to 19th May 2019|
KRUCET 2019 Admission Criteria
For pursuing the aspired courses from Krishna University, the candidates have to be eligible as per the decided criteria. In case the candidate is unqualified, then one will not be able to fill the application form. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria, which are to be possessed by the candidate:
- Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects
- Sc. Biotechnology:Bachelor’s in Physical / BiologicalSciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc.,Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
- Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- Sc. Electronics andInstrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech.Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E.(Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study
- Sc. Chemistry specializations – Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
- Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- A. History: BA with History or BA(O.L) or B.A.L.
- MHRM/MA Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- A. Psychology:(i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other categories
- Ed.: B. Ed.,
- A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance:10th Class
- Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence:10th Class
KRUCET Application Form 2019
Krishna University released in an online mode on the 9th of March 2019. Filling the application form is one of the most important steps because without filling the same, the aspirants will not be able to proceed to apply for KRUCET 2019.
As the application form of KRUCET 2019 goes available on the official website of Krishna University, the candidates, wanting to fill the application form will have to turn to the official website of the Krishna University. On the official page, the candidates will be able to see a link of the Application form which they need to click on. Post this, the candidates will be asked to fill up the application form with the most accurate details.
After filling the form, the aspirants need to upload the required scanned documents. The candidates have to upload the documents as per the size decided by the university. The form containing documents bigger or smaller than the decided specifications will not be taken by the university. Then, the aspirant has to pay the fee. The application fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The payment can be done through net banking, debit card and credit card. Prior to filing the application form, the eligibility criteria, which is decided by the university, should be checked by the candidate for the course he/she aspires for.
KRUCET Application Fee 2019
Paying the application fee is a mandatory step for the candidates because, without this step, the aspirants will not be able to successfully submit the application form. The application fee has to be paid by the aspirant before the deadline, which is tentatively in the month of May 2019. The application fee can be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. In order to know more about the KRUCET Application Fee 2019, the aspirant has to refer to the following table:
KRUCET Exam Pattern 2019
While preparing for KRUCET 2019, the candidates, at least once, must go through the exam pattern, which is decided by Krishna University. Preparing according to the KRUCET Exam Pattern 2019 will help the candidates to secure good marks in the entrance exam. In order to know more about the exam pattern of KRUCET 2019, refer to the points below:
- Time Duration-90 Minutes
- No.of Questions-100
- Weightage of Each Question-1 Mark
- Negative Marking-There will be no negative marking
- No of Sections-3
- Section A and B each with 30 questions
- Section C with 40 questions
In case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in Section C followed by Section B.
KRUCET 2019 Admit Card
Krishna University will release its admit card was released on the 7th of May 2019. The aspirants will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the university. Only those aspirants will be able to download the admit card, who have successfully submitted their application form. The admit cards will be available in the online mode only and no admit card will be sent by post. It is important for the candidates to carry their admit cards along with them to the allotted test centres. Not bringing the admit card will lead to not allowing the aspirant to take the entrance exam.
KRUCET Exam Centers 2019
The exam centres are the places where the exams are conducted by the exam conducting body. Krishna University will conduct its entrance exam at 2 places. The complete list of the exam centres has been released online and the candidates need to choose the same as per their comfort. Once the exam centre is chosen by the aspirant, then it will not get changed under any circumstances. For more information regarding the exam centres, cite the following points:
KRUCET Result 2019
- The KRUCET result was available in an online mode on the 16th of May 2019, on the official website of the university.
- While checking the result, the candidates had to be ready with their hall ticket number and the date of birth.
- The university will not be responsible if the candidate does not download the result on time.
- The result has to be brought along with the candidate to the counselling centres.
KRUCET Admission Procedure 2019
The admission in the Krishna University was provided on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination. The candidate, in order to take admission in the aspired course, has to secure minimum marks as per the required course. In case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in section C followed by section B. In case of a further tie, it will be resolved on the basis of date of birts, i.e., the older one will be able to grab the chance. The candidates, who clear the entrance exam will be called for the counselling session. If the candidate fails to be available on the allotted date and time of the counselling, then he/she will be considered in the last of the admission procedure subjected to the availability of the number of seats.
The authority will not accept any explanation in reference to not being/being late in the counselling session as per the allotted date and time. It is necessary for the aspirants to be there on the counselling centres with the original documents.
KRUCET Counselling 2019
The candidates, who clear the KRUCET 2019 were called for the counselling session by the university. It was mandatory for the candidates to be there at the counselling session on the allotted date and time, as, the university did not take any explanations regarding the presence of the allotted centres further. The aspirant had to bring his/her original documents along with him/her to the allotted centres. If the aspirant failed to be present at the counselling centre, then he/she will be referred at the end of the admission procedure subject to the availability of the number of seats.
KRUCET Reservation Criteria 2019
Admission to the provided courses will be on the merit basis subject to the reservations.