KKHSOU Admit Card of PG Diploma/ Diploma has been released on the 17th of August 2019. The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the concerned website of the authority. In order to access the admit card of Krishna Kanta Hindiqui State Open University, the candidates will have to jump to the website and then smash on the link of the admit card. Post that, one will be asked to enter certain details in the login section. After the same, the candidates will be able to access KKHSOU Hall Ticket. The candidate will have to bring the admit card to the exam center.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Without the same, he/ she will not be allowed to take the examination. It conducts entrance as well as its internal examination. The entrance examination is conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission into the university. The admit card of the entrance examination gets released a few days after the submission of the application form. One who has submitted the online form of KKHSOU will be able to access the admit card. The internal examinations of KKHSOU are conducted for the candidates who have already taken admission into the university. The hall ticket of internal examinations gets released in an online mode. The complete details of KKHSOU 2019 Hall Ticket are explained in the article below.
Newly-Issued Admit Cards:
|Name of the Semester/ Subject||Download Links||Release Date|
|PG Diploma/ Diploma 1st Master Degree 2nd/ Master Degree 4th Sem||Click Here to Download||17th of August 2019|
|2nd Sem PGDYN Examination, 2018||Click Here to Download||13th of August 2019|
|Degree 4th (New) and Degre 2nd (Old) Certificate Courses||Click Here to Download||18th of July 2019|
KKHSOU Admit Card 2019 Date
It is recommended to the candidates that they keep themselves updated with the important dates related to the events of KKHSOU Admit Card 2019. One can turn updated by visiting the official website of the university. The university has released all the official dates. The time it will declare the same, we will put them here. Till the time, go through the official dates:
|3rd and 5th Sem Master Degree/PG diploma 2018 Admit card||11 February 2019|
|Master Degree/Degree/PG Diploma (1 Sem) Admit card||11 March 2019|
|Release of MCA Admit Card||20th June 2019|
|Release of Admit Card (June Exam)||June 2019|
|Entrance Exam||June 2019|
How to Download KKHSOU Admit Card 2019?
The following steps tell the whole procedure of downloading the admit card of KKHSOU:
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- A login section will appear in which you will have to enter certain details, for ex- Examination, Enrollment Number and Captcha Text and Mobile Number.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the login section. Post doing the same, you will be able to get the admit card.
- Check all the details in the hall ticket.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Steps to Download KKHSOU Admit Card 2019
The candidates, downloading the admit card have to follow certain steps. Following the steps will lead to the successful download of the admit card.
- Visit the official website of the university, i.e., www.kkhsou.in.
- The homepage of the university will appear.
- Navigate for the link of the admit card.
- Fill in the required credentials in the login section.
- Click on the submit button.
- Check all the details.
- Download the admit card.
- Print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the KKHSOU Admit Card 2019
The admit card of KKHSOU will be containing many important details related to the candidates and the exam as well. The candidate has to take a look at the details and make sure that the credentials are correct as per one’s registration details.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination center
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
Important Instructions Related to KKHSOU Admit Card 2019
There are some important instructions which are related to the KKHSOU admit card. The candidate must follow the important instructions. The instructions are:
- The admit card of KKHSOU contains many important details of the candidate. The candidate must not alter any details in the hall ticket.
- One has to bring the KKHSOU Hall Ticket to the test center. Without the same, the authority will not allow any candidate to take the examination.
- The candidate must reach the examination hall an hour prior to the time of the exam.
- The authority will not allow any kind of electronic gadget inside the exam hall. If the candidate brings any, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- The candidate must check all the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate must not tear or soil the hall ticket.
- The authority will not take any kind of request regarding the change in the exam center.