Kerala University Admit Card 2019: The admit card of Kerala University for PG entrance exam 2019 was released on 14th May 2019. The Kerala University Admit Card is a gateway to the candidates through which only they will be allowed to sit in the entrance exam. The candidates, who have successfully submitted their application forms will be able to download the admit card. In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university. After that, the candidates have to navigate for the link of the admit card. Later on, the candidates will be taken to the login section where the aspirants will be asked to fill in the required credentials.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The aspirant should make sure that the details being provided in the login section are correct as per one’s registration details. The candidate is advised to print at least 1 copy of admit card for future purposes.
After downloading the admit card, the candidates should look carefully at the admit card and make sure that the details mentioned in the same are correct. If the aspirant finds any discrepancy, then he/she must immediately contact the examination centres. The admit card has to be brought along with the candidate to the examination centres. If one fails to bring the admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the exam. The candidate is advised to print 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
New- The Admit card of Kerala University PG Entrance Exam 2019 was released on 14th May 2019. The applicant could access the admit card by logging in order to download the admit card successfully. The exam was conducted from 19th May to 25th May 2019.
Kerala University Admit Card Date 2019
The important dates related to the admit card of Kerala University should be kept in mind of the candidate. The aspirant should make sure that he/she misses none of the dates. In order to be updated, the candidate should visit the official website of the university and then check the official brochure released by the university. Refer to the following points for more information:
|Release of Admit Card||14th May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||19th to 25th May 2019|
Kerala University Admit Card Download Steps
The candidates, while downloading the admit card, have to follow certain steps. One should be assured that he/she is not skipping any of the dates. For more information regarding the steps, refer to the following steps:
- The first step will be to visit the official website of the university. Visiting the website will be a mandatory step to apply for the entrance exam of Kerala University.
- Post visiting the official website, the candidate will have to navigate for the link of the admit card.
- Following the click on the link, the aspirants will be taken to the login section where the candidates will be asked to fill in some particulars (registration number, password, etc). The candidates have to make sure that the details they are providing in are correct. Providing any incorrect detail can stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card.
- Post providing the details, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
- Download the admit card and after that, the candidate has to check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If the aspirant finds any error, then one must immediately contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate is advised to print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card of Kerala University
The admit card of Kerala University will contain much important information about the candidate and the exam as well. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
While downloading the admit card of the entrance exams of Kerala University, the candidates have to follow some important instructions. The candidates should make sure that they do not skip any of the instructions. In order to know more about the important instructions of the admit card, go through the following points:
- The admit card of Kerala University contains much important information which is related to the candidate and the exam as well.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card along with them to the examination centre. In case if one turns unable to bring the admit card, then the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the exam.
- The candidate is advised to reach at least 45 minutes prior to the time of examination.
- Any candidate with any type of gadget (mobile phone, pager, etc) will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The candidate should cross-check all the details that are mentioned in the admit card. If one finds any error, then one must immediately approach the examination authorities.
- No admit card should be found soiled or damaged.
- The authority will not accept any explanations of the candidate arrived late to the examination centre.