Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2019: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education grants admission to the candidates who applied for Higher Secondary Education in the state of Kerala. After the release of second allotment list, a supplementary list will be published in order to fill the vacant seats (if any). Candidates will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. DHSE will declare the result of Plus One Second Allotment admissions. The eligible candidates will be admitted on the basis of the marks secured by them in their 10th standard exam. The admission is provided in the government schools around the state of Kerala where approx 80,000 candidates applied for over 2 lakh seats in the Higher Secondary Education. The admission to the candidates is provided through the Single window system based on the candidate’s performance in SSLC Examination. For more of the details regarding the Allotment, result go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education has released Kerala Plus One Allotment List for Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 on 24th May 2019. The List is released in an online mode for the admission to class 11th. The candidates who applied for the admission can check the list. Find the direct link below.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019
|Admission||Kerala one plus admission 2019|
|Article Category||Seat allotment 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Class||10+1 (11th class)|
|The announcement of 3rd round allotment result||June 2019 (Tentative)|
|Official website of DHSE, Kerala||www.dhsekerala.gov.in|
|Official admission portal||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2019
The Directorate of Higher Education will announce the result of Plus One Allotment 2019. Candidates who successfully filled up the Application Form will be eligible to go through their result. The admission to the Senior Secondary is provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their class 10th standard exam. First and Second Allotment Result to the academic session 2019-2020 will be announced by the Board officially. The result list carries all the required details related to the candidate and the admission procedure. After the Secondary Allotment list has been announced, a supplementary list will also be released by the Board in order to fill up the vacant seats, if available. Candidates eligible to go through the list can check for their names in Kerala Plus One Allotment list 2019 and find the name of the Government school in which they are going to get the admission.
Steps to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2019
- Visit the Official website i.e. hscap.kerala.gov.in or click on the link provided.
- Click on the allotment result you want to view, First or Second allotment result.
- The Link will open asking for the important credentials such as Application Number or Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take out the print out copy of the Allotment letter for future reference.
Kerala Plus One Second Supply Allotment Result 2019: Cut Off Marks, Merit List
The Department of Higher Secondary Education Kerala has released an official notification and invited all the aspiring candidates for online applications in a bid to fill up all the 2.5 lakh seats in all the Government schools. All the candidates who had applied and appeared for the Kerala plus One Allotments exam are eagerly waiting for the results. The Department of Higher Secondary Education Kerala will be announced that the Kerala plus One Second Supplementary allotment result 2019 in the month of July 2019. So that all the ambitious candidates can check out the results from the direct link provided below or from the official website.
- The candidates allotted with the school must report on or before the due date.
- There will be no provision of the temporary admission.
- The supplementary allotment procedure will be followed for filling up the vacant seats.
- Candidates who were not able to qualify any of the Allotment rounds can apply for the supplementary admission procedure.
- For applying to the supplementary allotment candidates will be required to renew their Application form or else they will not be considered for the supplementary allotment.
- The submission of the Application for the admission to Higher Secondary will be solely on the basis of the marks secured by them in their 10th standard exam.