Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application Form: On behalf of Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) receives applications from eligible candidates of Karnataka for admission to the 1st Year Diploma Courses for Government, Aided Polytechnics and Private polytechnics. No entrance exam is conducted for admission. The admission is granted to the eligible students based Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) marks. Interested candidates need to register to participate in the counselling procedure. The Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Application Form is available from 2nd May 2019. Deadline to fill up the form is 18th May 2019. The procedure to apply for Karnataka Diploma is an offline affair. To apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application Form – Read Below.
New- The Application Form for Karnataka Diploma Exam 2019 is available from 2nd May 2019 and the last date is 18th May 2019. The form is in offline mode. The applicant must provide the correct information in the Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Download Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2019 here.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
Below table contains the Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 events date. The table is updated as per the release of official information brochure 2019. Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Application Form.
|1.||Online application releases from||2nd May 2019|
|2.||Last date to submit the filled- in the application form||18th May 2019|
|3.||Merit and Rank List||To be announced later|
|4.||Counselling starts||To be announced later|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
To participate in the Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019, eligible candidates need to register for Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019. Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 registration is an offline procedure. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Follow the steps below to apply for Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019
Step 1: Download and take the printout of Application form
Candidates need to download the application form and take the printout of it available in online mode on the official website. The link to download will be provided here. Candidates need to fill up the application carefully with the blue/black ballpoint pen.
Step 2: Payment of registration counselling fee
Pay the prescribed amount of registration fee in offline mode. Download and fill up the details in the challan. Visit any state bank of India branch and pay the below-mentioned fee. Registration fee varies for the different category.
|S. No||Category||Amount (Rs.)|
|1.||General or unreserved||100|
Candidate can visit any branch of State Bank of India to the account mentioned in the table below and obtain the counterfoil of the challan.
|Name of The Bank||Name of the Account||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|State Bank of India, Malleshwaram Branch, BENGALURU||‘ED-KEA-DCET-2019 Application Fee Collection Account||36843662415||SBIN0007080|
Step 3: Submission of filled up Application Form
Submission of filled application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and counterfoil of the bank challan in person at the nearest “Document Verification Centers” on or before the last date.
Step 4: Reporting at the designated counselling centre
Verification of relevant original documents produced by the candidate, online uploading of candidates application at “Document Verification Centers” and issue of the printed copy of the application submitted online and acknowledgement.
Documents to be carried at the time of reporting for verification
The Candidate should produce the following documents in original along with filled application form at the document verification centre otherwise they will not be allowed for further admission process.
1. SSLC or equivalent examination marks card/attested Marks extract from respective school Head Master.
2. Original Transfer Certificate/T.C Endorsement (NOC) from the concerned Institutions should be produced by the candidates.
3. Study certificate. (for a minimum five years period should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer).
4. Rural Certificate (Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of rural reservation should produce a verification certificate from the concerned Tahasildar along with a rural study certificate for having studied 10 full academic years from 1st standard to 10th standard in Karnataka state).
5. Kannada medium study certificate
6. Eligibility Certificate: The candidates other than Karnataka S.S.L.C.(CBSE/ICSE & Other States 10th Standard) should produce eligibility certificate issued by The Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bengaluru.
7. Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
8. The candidates belonging to Hyderabad-Karnataka region as per 371(J) shall obtain the relevant certificate.
9. Physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
10. 6 Passport size Photos.
Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Document Verification Center
Candidates need to submit the Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 application form and verify the documents, certificates etc by visiting the designated document verification centre. To know the name of the centre assigned for counselling verification – scroll down below.
If you have any doubt related to the Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Application Form, then please write to us in the comment box given below.