Kandra College Merit List 2018: Kandra College has published the Second Merit List for the various UG courses for the academic year 2018-19 in PDF format. Candidates who applied for admission to the UG course into this college can check and download the final merit list through this article. Link to download the Merit List 2018 is provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the first and second merit list 2018 of Kandra College – Read Below.
- 1 Kandra College Merit List 2018
- 2 Kandra College Merit List 2018 has been released for General and Honours Course. Check the PDF of merit list below:
- 3 Steps to check Kandra College Merit List 2018
- 4 Content of Kandra College Merit List 2018
- 5 Preparation of Kandra College Merit List 2018
- 6 Kandra College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
- 7 Documents required for at Kandra College Admissions 2018-19
- 8 Kandra College
Kandra College Merit List 2018
Kandra College Merit List 2018 has been released for General and Honours Course. Check the PDF of merit list below:
Candidates must click on the appropriate link to check and download the merit list. First & Second Merit List for the following undergraduate courses have been published.
|S. No||Undergraduate Courses||General||SC(22%)||ST(6%)||OBC-A(10%)||OBC-B(7%)||Total|
Steps to check Kandra College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Kandra College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select particular stream and merit list number. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Kandra College Merit List 2018
Kandra College Merit List 2018 contains the below given details.
Registered candidates must check their name rank wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Rank
- Application Number
- Total Marks
Preparation of Kandra College Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Kandra College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents required for at Kandra College Admissions 2018-19
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- 5. Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 6. 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- 7. Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.
- 8. Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya, established in 2001, is the general degree college in Kandra, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya is commonly known as Kandra College.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.