Kalyani University Merit List 2022 for UG and PG admission for various colleges will be available here. Hence, candidates who have applied for the Kalyani University admission process can check the merit list. The merit list consists of the names of the candidates who have scored well in their qualifying exam. However, the university releases the merit list on its official website. So, with the help of the KU 2022 Merit List, candidates can check their qualifying status in Kalyani University Admission Process. Qualified candidates have to attend the counselling. Hence, for each round of counselling, the university releases a merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, the students can check the complete information about KLY Merit List. In this article, we have given all the details regarding the merit list dates, seat allotment, counselling, etc.
How to Check the Merit List of Kalyani University?
The merit list releases online only. There is no other way where the candidates can check the admission list. Hence, the step by step process to check the merit list is as follows-
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university – klyuniv.ac.in or click on the link available above.
- Then click on the admission list and select the UG or PG course.
- Check and download the merit list.
List of the details available on the KLY Merit List pdf
Soon after downloading the merit list, the applicants must check that the details are correct. Hence, the list of the details that are printed on the merit list is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Application ID
- Course Programme (UG or PG or Ph.D.)
- Remarks or Qualification status.
What to do after the release of Kalyani University Merit List 2022?
Soon after the release of the Kalyani University Admission List, the selected candidates have to appear the counselling. The counselling usually takes place offline, but due to the COVID-19 situation, the counselling took place online last year through a zoom meeting. However, the link to the Zoom meeting will be available on the official website.
Instructions for Online Counselling of Kalyani University
Candidates whose name is on merit list have to follow the steps below to attend the counselling.
- The selected candidates have to have to join the online counselling through the link provided on the website. Also, the link is sent to the candidates registered e-mail id.
- Applicants have to keep their hard and scanned copies of marksheets, registration certificate, category/pwd certificate at the time of counselling.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted in the counselling have to deposit the fees within 24 hours.
- The admission fee payment link will be sent to the candidate’s registration id (e-mail id).
- Any problem to deposit fees should be reported to email: [email protected] within 24 hours from the time of Online Counselling.
- University authority will not take any responsibility to refund fees deposited by any candidate who are not selected through Online Counselling.