JNU Application Form 2019: The Application Form of Jawahar Lal Nehru University will be released in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who are planning on applying for Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research or other Diploma courses will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The dates of the Admission to the courses will be announced by the examination conducting body of the University. It is important that the candidates provide the details in the Application which is valid and correct and must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the course for which they will be giving the entrance exam. The Information Brochure will also be released along with the JNU online Application Form 2019 and candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly before proceeding for the Application Form. It is also important so as to avoid any form of error while providing the information in the form. For more of the details of JNU online Form 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application forms for JNU Entrance Examination for the session of 2019-2020 will be released soon on the official website. Candidates will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
As per the latest released notification regarding JNUEE 2019, the release of the application form and e-prospectus has been delayed. The final dates of the exam and other information will be available soon by the authorities.
JNU Online Form Dates 2019
The Central University will announce the dates of the admission procedure on its official website and the candidates who are planning on applying for the exam will have to keep themselves updated regarding the release of the dates. The schedule of Jawaharlal Nehru University will be released by the examination conducting body of the University and will mention all the important details along with the date of the release of the Application form 2019.
The official dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of JNU Application Form 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important dates (Tentative)|
|JNU Application Form 2019 will be released||December 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of JNU Application Form 2019||December 2018|
|JNU Entrance Exam 2019||27th December to 30th December 2018 (announced)|
JNUEE Application Form 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru University will release the Application Form in an online mode and the candidates who are planning on taking admission in any of the course offered will have to fill up the form and submit before the due date. The filling up of an Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and will be required to be completed by the candidates. The availability of the Application will only be in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it. The information brochure which will be released along with the Application form must be read very thoroughly by the candidate. It will provide the steps of filling up the Application form which will be helpful for the candidate in order to avoid any form of error while providing the information in the Application form.
The Application form of Jawaharlal Nehru University will have to be provided with the details which are valid and correct. The sections of the Application Form will consist of the Personal details, contact details, Academic details, uploading of the documents, photographs and the signature, as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. It must be noted that the candidates must provide the details which are valid and correct. As these details are cross-checked at the time of the final admission, in case the information provided founds to be invalid, the candidature will be liable for the cancellation. The final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
How to Fill the JNUEE Application Form 2019
The online application procedure will include the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Fill details
- Upload images
- Fee Payment
- Print online application
The steps are elaborated below.
Step 1- Online Registration
Online registration will be done in the following steps:
- Visit the main website of JNU
- Click on the button “Apply Online”
- Candidates have to select the Entrance exam they will be applying for. The following options will be available:
- Application for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE)
- Application for Combined Entrance Exam for Biotechnology
- Application for M.Phil/PhD/M.Tech programme under JRF, DBT
- On selecting the link of the exam you desired to apply for, some instructions will be displayed on the screen. Click on the “I Accept Apply Online” button below the instructions.
- On the registration form that appears, candidates have to fill the following details:
- Programme of study you wish to apply.
- Name of Candidate.
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Password (8-16 characters long with at least alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character)
After you enter all the details, “Register Now” Button has to be clicked.
Candidates will be notified on the E-mail ID and Mobile number provided regarding the success of the registration.
Step 2- Filling up JNUEE Application Form 2019
Candidates have to fill the following details on the application form:
- Personal Details
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name or Guardian’s name
- Select income Group
- Schooling from government school or others
- Whether you belong to Urban/Rural Area
- Minority Community (Yes/No)
- PwD Category
- Below Poverty Line (Yes/no)
- Leprosy Affected (Yes/No)
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant (Yes/No)
- Wards of Defence personnel
- Category (General/OBC/ST/SC)
- State of Domicile
- Entrance Exam Centre
- Wards of JNU Employee (Group C/Group D/None)
- No of fields of study you wish you apply for
- Select the course you wish to apply for preference wise
- After entering the details, enter the Code displayed on the image and then click on “Save & Continue”.
- Communication Details
- Pin Code
- Select if your permanent address is same as correspondence address. If not, enter your permanent address separately.
- After entering your address details, enter the code on the image and then click on “Save & Continue”.
- Educational Details
Candidates have to enter the following details regarding their Class 10th, Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2), Graduation and Postgraduation:
- Select if the exam is the qualifying exam for the course you have applied for
- Year of Passing/Appearing
- % of marks/ Grade
- Name of School
- School/college located in India or Abroad
- State/District country and place if Abroad
- Whether through distance mode (Yes/no)
- Name of University/ Board
Enter the captcha image code and then click on “Save & Continue”
Step 3- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent photograph and signature in the dimensions and sizes as shown in the table below:
20 KB to 50 KB
150px width & 200px height
10 KB to 20 KB
140px width & 60px height
Step 4- Pay the Application Fees
The application procedure will be completed only after the successful payment of the application fees. The application fee for different categories and number of courses of study opted for are enlisted below:
Number of options
B.A. (Hons.) 1st and 2nd-year course and all other Part Time courses
M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A.
For 1 preference
For 2 preferences
For 3 preferences
The application fee has to be paid online using your Credit Card/Debit Card/ SBI Netbanking.
Step 5- Printout the Application Form
After the payment has been made and all the details will be entered correctly, candidates will have to take a printout of their online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Instructions Regarding JNUEE Application Form 2019:
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University must be aware of all the procedures to be followed until they are granted with the final admission. The Application Form is an important procedure of the admission to the applied course. The submission of the Application is an important part hence it should be filled with the utmost care. We are providing the few of the details related to the Application form of Jawaharlal Nehru University in the points below:
- The availability of the Application Form of Jawaharlal Nehru University will be released in an online mode and there will be no offline mode of accessing the Application Form of JNU.
- The form will be available in an online mode and candidates will have to register themselves first so to proceed with the Application procedure further.
- The details that the candidate will be providing in the Application form must be valid and correct. If any time of the admission procedure, the details provided in the form is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed further and their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- The candidates before applying for the admission and filling the Application form must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the course for which they will be applying and have gone through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure carefully.
- While uploading the documents, candidates must check the specifications which will be provided in the Information Brochure of Jawahar Lal Nehru University. As the documents including the photograph and the signature must be uploaded as per the detail provided.
- The final submission of the Application Form of Jawaharlal Nehru University will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- It is advised that the candidates get the multiple photocopies of the Application form of JNU for the future references.