JNU Entrance Exam is the criteria for selecting candidates for admission into various UG, PG, M.Phil/PhD and Part-time courses offered by the university. The Entrance examination for the JNU 2019-20 academic session will be conducted tentatively in December 2018 for various courses.
The admit cards for the entrance examination will be released tentatively in December 2018 for all the candidates who will successfully submit the application forms.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the Admit Card to the examination hall along with a passport size photograph and a valid Photo ID in the original. Failure to produce the admit card during the exam will exempt the candidate from appearing for the exam.
How to Download JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card
The admit card for JNU entrance will be available online only and no candidate will receive it by post or any other mode. The Admit Card for JNU Entrance Exam will be downloaded in the following steps:
- Visit the official website of JNU www.jnu.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click here to visit main website” at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Admissions section, Click on the link “e-Admit card for JNU and combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination 2019-2020”. You shall be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your Application number and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
The JNU Admit Card will contain the following details pertaining the examination:
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Field of Study that you have applied for
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Examination Centre Details
- Photograph and signature of Candidate
Documents to be Carried along with the Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following document along with the Admit Card to the Exam Centre:
- Photograph for each session of Exam
- Original Photo ID proof ( Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Institution ID or PAN Card).
Important Instructions for the Candidates
The following instructions will be mentioned on the admit card for the candidates:
- Please report at the allotted examination centre 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the first 30 minutes of the exam. Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the examination is over.
- Use of calculator shall be permitted only if instructed in the Question Booklet.
- Communication devices such as Mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to change the information furnished by him/her while filling the application form under any circumstances.