J&K Polytechnic Application form 2019: J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) 2019 is organised and conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The J&K PET 2019 application form was released on 4th January 2019. The last date to apply in online mode is 3rd February 2019. Link to apply is provided here. The J&K Polytechnic 2019 Application form will be submitted in online mode only.
It is a state level entrance exam for admission to 3 years diploma courses. Students who qualify this exam get admission to diploma courses in one of the institutes located in the state J&K. This article will guide the aspirants on how to apply for J&K PET 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
To Check the eligibility criteria, test centre and courses offered, click here.
Latest Updates – J&K BOPEE Polytechnic Entrance Test Application Forms can be submitted here – Click Here
J&K Polytechnic application form 2019
Candidates can fill up the J&k Polytechnic 2019 application form in online mode. In case of any difficulty, they may approach the BOPEE offices Jammu / Srinagar along with the original documents with prior telephonic (Help Line) appointment and payment of a nominal service fee of Rs.100/- through POS machines available at the BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar for filling the online Common J&K PET 2019 Application Form.
The J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2019 is expected to release in the first week of Jan 2019. To apply for J&K PET 2019 via online mode, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration For J&K PET 2019 Application Form
- To register yourself, visit the link given.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Now” button.
- On clicking, the registration page will open.
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on “click here for new registration” option.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on “save and proceed” button at last.
NOTE: A login ID and password will be sent to the registered email id.
Step 2: Filling UP J&K Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to log in again by entering the login ID and password in order to fill up the J&K Polytechnic 2019 application form. Applicants have to enter the following details:
- Personal Information
- Academic qualification
- Select the exam centre.
NOTE: To know the available exam centre, click on “J&K Exam Center 2019”
Step 3: Uploading Of Documents
- After entering the all the general information, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specification given below:
- Please ensure that the photograph is taken in a light coloured background.
- Photographs must be snapped on or after 01-01-2019.
- The photograph must be taken with the name of candidate (as written in Application Form).
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
|Photograph||100KB-200KB||200-230 pixels||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||10KB to 50KB||140×60 pixels||JPG JPEG|
|Thumb Impression||10KB to 50KB||140×60 pixels||JPG/ JPEG|
NOTE: After uploading the scanned images, read the content of declaration box and select “I Agree” option.
Step 4: Uploading Of Document
Click on the link instructions for uploading the below-mentioned documents and follow the guidelines for Scanning
- Permanent Residence Certificate (mandatory for all)
- Date of Birth Certificate (mandatory for all)
- Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination (mandatory for all except in whose case result is awaited)
- Reserved Category Certificate (where ever applicable).
Step 5: Payment Of Application Fee
After uploading the scanned images, candidates will be directed to the application fee payment page. Aspirants can pay the application fee online by credit card or debit card.
|1.||Applicable to all candidates||Rs. 400|
Step 6: J&K PET 2019 Application Form Submission
After paying the application fee, the applicant needs to click on “submit” option to have a look at the preview of the duly filled application form. If a student wants to make any correction in the application form, click on “Back” option and make the necessary changes otherwise click on the “Submit” option.
Step 7: Printout of J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2019
A PDF file of the filled up application form along with the uploaded images will appear on the screen. Applicants are advised to download the PDF and take the print out of the same for future use.
J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Status Checking
If already registered, check the application status by entering the application number. By checking the application status, the applicants will be able to know that whether their submitted form is accepted or not by the authority.
In case if anyone somehow forgets his/her application number
Then click on “forgot application number”. A page with some details will be shown. Select your Examination Type, and enter your Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth and Verification code and then click the Submit button. If the entered details are valid, the application number along with name will display on the screen.
If you have any query or doubt related to this article, then inform us by writing in the comment box below.