JK MBBS Application Form 2019 is now available online on the official website of BOPEE. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) is the main conducting body for releasing the application form. The mode of the application form is online only. Candidates will not be informed individually regarding the application form. It is to inform the candidates that the State does not participate in the counselling for 15% All India Quota. Candidates who fill and submit the application form correctly will be eligible to participate in 100% State Quota Seats. To fill the JK MBBS 2019 Admission Form, candidates have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria. In this article, we have mentioned complete details about the JK MBBS Online Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Jammu NEET Admission is now taking place. Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 can now submit their documents from 17th June to 24th June 2019. The link of the website will be provided here.
JK MBBS Admission 2019 Dates
|Online Registration and Uploading of Documents||17th June 2019 to 24th June 2019|
|Declaration of PSML||26th June 2019|
|Online Filling Up the Preference Form||27th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019|
Apply for JK NEET 2019 Online Registration
JK MBBS 2019 Application Form
It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria for JK MBBS and BDS Admission 2019, Process. The Eligibility Criteria for JK MBBS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- The Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates above 25 years of age can also apply.
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized Institute of the State.
- The Applicants are required to obtain 50% (for General Category), 45% (for PWD General Category), and 40% (for ST/SC Category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates have to qualify NEET 2019 with minimum qualified marks.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the JK MBBS 2019 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must check a few things. This will cut your maximum time. Some of the things to keep in mind is as follows-
- Check your Internet Connectivity before starting to fill the application form. You should have good Internet Connectivity.
- Keep all your documents, Photograph and Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression scanned and as per the specifications.
- Go through the instructions properly before proceeding the fill the Application Form.
- Provide a valid e-mail id and mobile phone number. This is because you will get all the details in your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
How to Apply for JK MBBS Application Form 2019?
Once you satisfy the eligibility criteria of JK MBBS Admission 2019, candidates can be able to fill in the application form. The Application Procedure of Jammu and Kashmir Application Form 2019 is as follows-
Visit the Official Website of BOPEE and click on the link given on the homepage of the website. Now click on “Apply Online” Link. In the Registration Process, candidates will have to enter their basic details such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Category, NEET Roll Number, Mobile Number, E-mail ID etc. Enter the Verification Code and Copy the Captcha Code.
After the registration, candidates will receive a link for verification in their registered e-mail id. Enter the OTP received on your e-mail id and create a password. The username of the JK MBBS Application Login is the NEET Student ID. Click on the Link and proceed with JK MBBS Application Form.
Since the candidates have submitted their personal details earlier. Therefore,t they can now skip the step and start uploading the documents. The Documents that have to be uploaded in the application form is as follows-
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- NEET 2019 Score Card
After submitting all the documents click on the checkbox and copy the captcha code. Now click on the “Upload Button”.
Print The Application Form
After uploading all the documents, take the printout of the application form. Take at least 2 to 3 printout copies of JK MBBS 2019 Application Form. This will be required further in the Admission Process.
Jammu NEET MBBS Document Verification 2019
BOPEE conducts the Jammu and Kashmir Document Verification 2019. The Document Verification Session will take place online. This means that the document will be uploaded on the website. Candidates whose documents are verified successfully will be included in the JK MBBS Merit List 2019. If the details submitted in the application form do not match with the documents uploaded. Then the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
JK MBBS Application Form 2019 – Highlights
- Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir can fill the application form.
- To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The Application Form will be available online and has to be filled and submitted online only.
- After the submission of the application form and document verification. Candidates can attend the counselling procedure.
- The counselling procedure will take place online and the participants can participate using the Login Credentials.
Thus, the JK MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online in May 2019. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can click on the link that is available for filling the application form. The Application Form Link will be available for a limited period of time. The Complete Admission Process of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Application Form 2019 is done online only. So, if you have any queries regarding the JK NEET Application Form, then please comment on the section below.