JIPMER Nursing B.Sc 2018 Result & Rank: The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has declared the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result & Rank 2018. The result has been published in PDF format. Link to check and download the result, rank card & merit list is provided below. Counselling schedule for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 has also released. Detailed information related to counselling procedure is provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidate need to login by entering valid credentials to access the rank card. The admission to all the candidates will be based on the merit, category of the candidates and availability of seats at the time of admission. The JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Exam is going to held on 30th June 2018. The link to check and download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018 will be provided here once it gets released.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The official authority of JIPMER has released the merit list for each category separately. The merit list shall consist of the percentile scored by the candidates in the common entrance exam for admission to B.Sc courses. Only those candidates will be allowed for counselling who will manage to find a place in the merit list. Shortlisted candidates should report physically to the reporting centre. At the time of reporting candidates need to carry all the necessary documents.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Latest Updates 2018
- JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 second round counselling schedule published – Click Here
- To check and download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 Rank Card, registered candidates who have attempted the exam must enter valid user ID & Password to access the rank card. To download the rank card – Click Here
- Notice for Counselling Schedule released on 6th July 2018 – To view – Read Below
- Shortlisted Male Candidates who are eligible to attend counselling – Click Here To view
- Shortlisted Candidates – Unreserved Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates – OBC Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates – SC Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates – ST Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates – OPH Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates – Puducherry UR Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates -Puducherry OBC Category – Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidates -Puducherry SC Category – Click Here
- Overall Merit List – Click Here
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018
The dates of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018 and other important events is provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (announced)|
|1.||JIPMER B.Sc 2018 Entrance exam dates||30th June 2018|
|2.||Declaration of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018||Announcing Soon|
|3.||JIPMER B.Sc 2018 merit list||On or before 11th July 2018|
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 Counselling Schedule
Counselling schedule has been released for the shortlisted candidates. Follow the dates given below.
Counselling date: Category-wise, Venue & Reporting time
|S. No||Category||Dates (announced)|
|1.||UR/OBC/ST/SC||18th July 2018 (Wed)|
|2.||Puducherry – UR/OBC/SC|
|3.||Reporting Time||8 AM|
|4.||Venue||JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTER (JIPMER, Puducherry – 06)|
|PwD- OPH Candidates (Medical Board)|
|Date||17th July 2018|
|Reporting Time||9 AM|
|Venue||Academic section (III) Floor, JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTER (JIPMER, Puducherry – 06)|
NOTE: To download the counselling schedule notification which is released on 6th July 2018 – Click Here
Steps to check and download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018
Candidates should follow the below given steps to check JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018:
- Click on the link “JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 result” given here. It will redirect to the official website. A candidate login window page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your “Candidate ID”, “Password” and “Security Code” in a given space.
- Now, click on “Login” button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check and download it.
- Keep an extra printouts copy of it for further references.
Content of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018
The JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018 contains the following details:
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained
- Qualifying status
- Section wise score
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018
Candidates who took the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018 will be able to view their results only through online mode only. No other mode will be available to check it. It is scheduled to be declared on 18th June 2018. To check the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing result 2018, candidates need to enter valid registration ID and password. The authority will also release the merit list in order of rank wise & roll number wise few days after the declaration of results. Candidates are advised to take a print copy of JIPMER Results 2018 for counselling and admission procedure.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018
List of candidates, those qualify for counselling to B.Sc Nursing programme will be published in form of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing merit list. The marks/percentile scores of individual candidates will be available on the website. On the basis of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018, merit lists will be prepared. It will be made for Common (UR), SC, ST, OBC category based on percentile scores. Merit list in pdf format will be provided here once it gets released. Candidates can download the list by just clicking on the link.
The candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit. The percentile score for the total marks would be arranged so as to prepare the overall merit list and ranking. The official admission authority shall publish the merit list on the official website. Merit list will be drawn category-wise.
|S. No||Category||Minimum percentile|
|1.||Unreserved UP & P-UR||50|
|2.||Unreserved UR & OPH||45|
|3.||ST/ SC/ OBC – OPH & P- SC/ST/ P- OBC||40|
Candidates who score less than the minimum percentile scores in the entrance examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the merit list.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 Merit List Details
- Roll Number
- All India Rank
- Subject wise Percentile in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and comprehension, Logic and quantitative reasoning.
- Overall Percentile
In case of two or more candidates securing equal percentile in the entrance examination, their inter se merit and order of ranking shall be determined in the following order
- Higher percentile obtained in Biology
- Higher percentile obtained in Chemistry
- Higher percentile obtained in Physics
- Higher percentile obtained in English language and comprehension
- Higher percentile obtained in logical & quantitative reasoning
- Elder by age.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018
The candidates whose name appear in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling. Candidates need to score the minimum qualifying cut-off mark in order to get listed on the merit list. The counselling shall be held in multiple rounds and on different dates. The official released counselling schedule will be uploaded here when the same gets released.
Please state your query in the comment box given below if have any.