Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the Merit list of candidates who clear the NEET 2019 exam. The Merit List was released on 2nd July 2019. But due to some objections, the revised merit list was released on 4th July 2019. The Jharkhand NEET 2019 State Merit list will be prepared by the counseling conducting authorities on the basis of applications received. Again, the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List 2019 will be the basis for further Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admissions. Read on through the article to know more about the Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand MBBS Merit List Release Dates 2019
The Admission on the basis of the Merit List will be released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), provisionally. The official dates are now available. Check the dates-
|Jharkhand MBBS Admission Online Registration||26th June 2019|
|Registration Deadline||3rd July 2019|
|Starting Date of Fresh Application Form||18th July 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||20th July 2019|
|Merit List for Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission||22nd July 2019|
|Registration For Objection in the Merit List||by 23rd July 2019 (2:00 pm)|
|Final Merit List for Second Round Counselling||24th July 2019|
|Second Round Counselling 2019||26th July 2019 (10:00 am)|
Steps to Check the Merit List
Candidates who have appeared NEET their names to be included in the JCECEB NEET MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link of the Merit List 2019
- The Merit List will be available in PDF Format.
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Candidates can download Jharkhand NEET 2019 UG List
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JCECEB NEET UG Merit List 2019
Candidates is required to fulfill a certain set of standards in order to be able to participate in the whole admission drive. Also, to appear in the Jharkhand 2019 Merit List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Jharkhand, i.e. students with either roots in Jharkhand, who have spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Jharkhand, and has done their schooling from Jharkhand will be considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Jharkhand, the candidate must be resident of Jharkhand for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Jharkhand
- Who are dependent on employees of Government of Jharkhand
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination. Also, candidates are required to clear NEET 2019 with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Details mentioned in JCECEB MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. So, the list of the details that will be available on JCECEB Merit List is as follows-
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Jharkhand Category
- Jharkhand Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- Percentile Marks
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Jharkhand State Merit