The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE), official examination conducting body has released the JEXPO result 2019 in online mode on 6th June 2019. Link to check the result is provided below. The authority will not send any email or post regarding JEXPO result to any individual candidates. Candidates can access their result by entering the enrollment number and name. JEXPO exam is on 30th May 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEXPO is a state level polytechnic exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic college in West Bengal. In this article, one can get complete information about JEXPO result, Merit list and counselling.
The authorities have released the Result of JEXPO 2019 on 6th June 2019 in an online mode. The applicant must provide their Form number or Index number in order to check the result. Find the link of the Result from below.
JEXPO 2019 Result
Steps to check the JEXPO result is provided below:
To check and download the “JEXPO 2019 result” – Click Here
- Click on the link “result ″ as this will redirect to the official website
- Enter the enrollment number and name.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
NOTE: The authority will not provide any facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection. Candidates, those get zero marks either in “Physics” or “Mathematics” & “Chemistry” or did not give any of the two papers will not be listed in the merit list. JEXPO merit list 2019 will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
Content on JEXPO 2019 Result
The JEXPO result contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
JEXPO 2019 Merit List
Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the merit list accordingly. The name of candidates appearing in this list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who scored less than the cut-off mark will be disqualified to participate in the subsequent programmes.
The merit position will be available in the website of the Council. (or in any other website as per announcement later) tentatively in the third week of May 2019. The Council will not communicate the result to any individual applicant. No Rank Card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates individually.
There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection and hence any such request will not be entertained.
A candidate must follow the Council or in any other website as per announcement later on regular basis for obtaining information regarding post-result-publication counselling programme for admission.
JEXPO 2019 Counselling Updates
The counselling schedule has not been released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO 2019 should follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
The JEXPO counselling 2019 schedule has not been released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO should follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Registration & Choice Filling||2nd to 3rd week of June 2019|
|2.||Allotment Results of 1st phase||3rd week of June 2019|
|3.||Admission/ Provision Seat Booking of 1st phase||2nd to 3rd week of June 2019|
|4.||Allotment Results of 2nd phase||Last week of June 2019|
|5.||Admission/ Provision Seat Booking of 2nd phase||1st week of July|
|6.||Allotment Results of 3.d phase||2nd week of July 2019|
|7.||Last date of Admission in 3rd phase||3rd week of July 2019|
The candidates will be allowed to make choice of colleges. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors:
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Stream opted by the candidates
- If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification.
Documents Required for JEXPO 2019 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates need to carry the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of the same at the time of reporting for document verification.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates. (if applicable)
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of JEXPO application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding JEXPO 2019 Result, then please write us in the comment section below.