JEXPO 2019 Counselling: JEXPO Counselling for the session 2019-20 will begin from 2nd week of June 2019. Official dates for the JEXPO 2019 counselling schedule will be available after the publication of merit list. West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) is the official JEXPO 2019 counselling conducting authority. The tentative date for the various counselling rounds has been provided below.
The candidates must report to the designated counselling venue which will be uploaded on the official website. At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres, candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification. To get the detailed information related to JEXPO 2019 Counselling & Seat Allotment Procedure – Read Below.
JEXPO 2019 Counselling
JEXPO 2019 Counselling: The JEXPO Counselling 2019 schedule has not been released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of JEXPO 2019 should follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
|S. No||Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Registration & Choice Filling||2nd to 3rd week of June 2019|
|2.||Allotment Results of 1st phase||3rd week of June 2019|
|3.||Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 1st phase||2nd to 3rd week of June 2019|
|4.||Allotment Results of 2nd phase||Last week of June 2019|
|5.||Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 2nd phase||1st week of July|
|6.||Allotment Results of 3rd phase||2nd week of July 2019|
|7.||Last date of Admission in 3rd phase||3rd week of July 2019|
NOTE: After verification of the certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his/her original certificates back. The receipt of proof for producing original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
JEXPO 2019 Participating Institute
JEXPO 2019 Counselling: The below-given list contains the names of the polytechnic college in which the shortlisted candidates will get admission. The list contains names of 144 colleges comprising of Govt sponsored and self-private institutes, its location, courses offered and hostel facility. List of all the participating institutions is listed below. The admission to the institute will solely depend on the following factors:
- Marks scored by the candidates
- Seat intake in each institute
- Number of candidates appeared in the test
- The college selected by the qualified candidates
- Seat Reservation
JEXPO 2019 Online Counselling
Online Counselling Procedure of JEXPO for the Academic Session 2019-20
To get the detailed JEXPO 2019-20 Online Procedure for the academic session 2019-20 read the steps given below carefully.
Step 1: Online JEXPO 2019 Registration
- Visit the official website and navigate for the “New Registration Section”. Click the link.
- Enter Enrollment Number – Enter Index Number – Click “Proceed” button.
- Enter the OTP which will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Enter your personal details (if required) and then enter the password of your choice and then click the “Update” button.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’ button. Once the details are submitted, entered data cannot be edited.
Step 2: Student Login
In the “Registered Candidate Login”, enter the followings: – Enrollment Number – Password (Given by you during registration)
Click ‘Login’ to enter into My Page.
Step 3: Choice Filling and locking
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Choice means “Institute-Branch” combination (Example: APC Roy Polytechnic – Mechanical)
- Add combinations of Institute & Branch one by one as per your preference.
- Add the maximum number of choices to increase your chance of being allotted a seat.
- Save your given choices.
- Take print out of the choices filled by you and check the printout.
- You can edit your choices as many times as you want till closure of registration every time you edit your choices ‘Save’ the same.
After final entry of choices, the same should be locked clicking the “Lock” button. The printout of the locked choices should be taken and retained. If any candidate forgets to lock his/her choices, the system will automatically lock the same after the closure of registration before the deadline. Given choices, once locked cannot be edited.
You should lock your finally given choices yourself and take a print out of it immediately for security purpose. Do not depend on an unknown person during filling up of your choice preferences to avoid wrong choice giving. Try to give as the maximum number of choices as possible.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
Check your allotment in the result section of the website.
A candidate who has been allotted a seat can participate in auto-up-gradation of the allotted seat OR can accept the allotted seat for admission. Candidates, having allotted their first prioritized seat, will not be allowed to participate in the auto-upgradation process. If no seat is allotted, wait for the next phase of counselling, which will be made against the remaining vacant seats after admission.
After each phase of allotments, results will be intimated to the candidates through SMS in their registered mobile number.
Step 5: Printing of Allotment Letter
Print your Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt at the earliest if you do not wish to participate in auto-up-gradation and desire to take admission to the allotted seat.
If you want to opt for auto-up-gradation of your allotted seat then carefully select the correct option.
If you opt for auto-up-gradation, take the printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt.
Read all the instructions given in the allotment letter carefully.
Step 6: Reporting & document verification of students
On taking printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt, a candidate will have to report to any of the Reporting Centers (list provided in the website) with two copies of the Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt and Provisional Seat Booking Fee of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand) only in cash for validation of his/her allotted seat on or before the specified last date for respective phases. There will be no verification of original testimonials at the reporting centres. Above fee is refundable on successful registration at the institute level after admission.
Candidature will be cancelled automatically if a candidate fails to report to any of the Reporting Centers with Provisional Allotment Letter cum Money Receipts (PALMR) and specified fee to validate his/her seat booking within the specified last date in the PALMR.
Candidates must bring the following documents in original along with a set of photocopy of all documents for verification and submission at the time of admission:
For JEXPO candidates only: –
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as age proof and for determination of district of schooling (in case a candidate is allotted District Quota seat) at Madhyamik or equivalent examination level.
- Mark sheet of madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- JEXPO 2019 Admit Card.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW, Ex-Serviceman etc.) related certificates (as applicable).
If you have any query related to JEXPO 2019 Counselling, then please comment in the box given below.