JEE Main Dress Code 2021: JEE Main is a national-level engineering exam that is held under strict guidelines. This time candidates must be extra cautious for the fact that COVID 19 recovery will take time. The NTA has announced the exam dates of JEE Main. There is no particular outfit for the examination day but the presence of frisking at the time of exam has raised the concern. There are certain wearable items that are banned in the examination centre. Candidates will be instructed regarding the dress code for JEE Main 2021. This article helps the candidates to know about what to wear and what not to wear on the examination day.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
NTA does not release any official guidelines regarding the JEE Main outfit that has to be carried out on the entrance test day. Every appearing candidate has to go through a body check-up before entering the examination hall. So, candidates need to be serious and must have a proper and decent dress on the day of the exam. Candidates always have confusion regarding what to wear in JEE Main. So, read the article carefully to get more information on the JEE dress code 2021.
Candidates can check Live Updates of JEE Main 2021
JEE Main 2021 Exam Schedule (Dates and Timings)
JEE Main March session schedule revised: 16th, 17th, and 18th March 2021
JEE Main Girls & Boys Dress Code
In order to appear for the exam, candidates do not only need knowledge of the subject but should have the proper dress on JEE Main 2021 exam date. Students are asked to have a proper dress on their bodies. This is done mainly to avoid any kind of uncertainty on the exam day or during the exam. Mainly to prevent cheating during the exam. There is the instruction of dress material for both the girls and boys. There is a slight variation in the dress code for JEE Main 2021 for girls and boys.
JEE Main Dress Code For Female 2021
Since the exam is held twice a year so as per the season students should wear the outfit.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- At all cost avoid the fancy materials
- The dress should have no metal detailing.
- Clothes with no or fewer pockets
- Do not wear accessories and try to have light and small earrings
- Avoid wearing shoes having thick soles.
- Avoid body-fitting clothes and have some loose clothes as per comfort level.
- During winter wear Wear comfy woollen clothes that should not have many buttons.
JEE Main Dress Code For Male 2021
- Male can wear half sleeves t-shirts or shirts/trousers as per their comfort level.
- Avoid transparent clothes
- Wear the pants and shirt with fewer or no pockets
- Have belts with no metallic items in them.
- Avoid wearing shoes having thick soles.
Dress Code For NTA JEE Main 2021
JEE Main is the biggest engineering entrance exam in India. Conducting body i.e National Testing Agency has the responsibility to conduct the exam peacefully across the nation. However, there are some mischievous elements that try to break the peaceful path of the exam through cheating, gambling, etc. In order to fight against these uncertainties, some steps are taken like the instructions regarding the exam and dress code. Things what to wear and not to wear are listed below:
What To Wear In JEE Main and Advanced?
- Simple, plain and comfortable clothes
- Try to have half sleeves clothes
- Have a simple hairstyle and wear simple belts
What Not To Wear In JEE Main and Advanced?
- Avoid metallic items in clothes
- Any kind of jewellery and other accessories
- Do not wear long-sleeved clothes or attires/trousers
- Avoid clothes with too many pockets/deep pockets
- Shoes with thick soles are not allowed in the exam hall.
Things That Are Banned In JEE Main 2021
- Wrist Watches
- Mobile Phones/Ear Phones
- Hand Bags and Purse
- Eatables and Water Bottles
- Metallics items
- Shoes with thick soles
- No textual or any stationary items
- Geometry Box
- Any kind of instrumental items
- Electronic Gadgets
- Jewelry Of Any Kind
However, there are some items that Diabetic patients can take along with them:
- Sugar Tablets
- A transparent water bottle
However, chocolates, candies, and other packaged foods are not allowed.
JEE Main Exam Guideline
Candidates have to follow all the instructions provided by the NTA during the examination. The applicants must follow social distancing, wearing a mask, and carry a hand sanitizer.
- Visit the venue on time with a proper dress.
- Have the print of the JEE Main admit card and valid photo ID proof.
- Maintain the expected decorum in the exam hall.
- Candidates should not bring prohibited items to the examination hall.
- Enter the details asked in the attendance sheet.
- Candidates must ensure that the left thumb impression should be clear.
- Students should not carry any kind of bags inside the exam hall.
- The scribe candidates must also carry the jee main self-declaration form, along with passport size photograph and valid photo id proof.
JEE Main Dress Code 2021- FAQs
So, these are the complete details of the JEE Main 2021 Exam Guidelines. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.