JEE Main 2019 Mock Test: Candidates can take the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test in the online mode or offline mode on the official website. The NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the JEE Main Mock Test on the official website which is nta.ac.in. Engineering aspirants who are going to take the JEE Main 2019, can take the mock test from the link provided below as well as by downloading the JEE Main Mock Test.
The JEE Main 2019 Mock Test has been made available on the official website. Candidates who have never taken a computer-based test before must make sure to utilize this opportunity to understand the exam pattern, type of questions and the working of a computer-based exam. JEE Main 2019 Mock test can be taken after registration through google account, facebook account or through candidate’s mobile number!
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Check JEE Main Paper 1 and 2 January Analysis HERE.
Click here for Student’s reaction on the JEE Main 2019 exams conducted till now.
NTA has released a JEE Main 2019 Mock Test and TPC ( Test Practice Centres) Notification. Click here to fill the from
National Testing Agency has arranged the facility of Test Practice Centers or TPCs. This will gravely benefit JEE Mains Aspirants from the rural background. Moreover, since JEE Mains will be conducted in online mode for the first time, candidates will have a chance to practice with the actual exam like setup. This will help candidates be acquainted with the norms and formalities that will be a part of the JEE Main 2019 Examination. However, it is clear from the above notice that NTA has announced only limited number of TPC accommodation; therefore, only candidates with absolutely no means of access to mock tests should apply. Registration process is clear; candidates will have to enter in their name, email, mobile number, state, district, and pin code. The rest of the procedures will follow.
NTA has released the online Mock Test for JEE Main 2019 Aspirants – Check Below window to take online mock test now!! JEE (Main) Paper I: four & for Paper II: one Mock Test is available;
JEE Main Online Mock Test Window
JEE Main 2019 Mock Test
Latest: You can now check out the new Official YouTube channel made by NTA. It has also released two videos for JEE Main 2019 mock test online and offline and for computer based NTA JEE Main 2019. Check the mock test video below!
NTA has released the JEE Main Mock Test. Only the candidates who have registered for JEE Main 2019 can take the mock test. The mock Test is also available in downloadable form. Click here.
How to Register for JEE Main Mock test 2019
Please note that the mock test link is available after the registration for Test practice center is completed. Check out these steps to register yourself first.
- Visit NTA official website for Registration for Mock Test: ntatpc.in
- Select login method: Gmail or Facebook or Mobile number.
- After login confirmation, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Candidates need to enter contact information such Email address, mobile number, and residential address.
- Candidates need to enter academic information related to their School or Institute of the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidate needs to enter exam information and upload the required images.
- After successful registration, candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on View Mock Test List.
Steps to take JEE Main 2019 Mock Test
Are you wondering how to take the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test? Follow the steps below to know the procedure!
- Following the above-listed procedure will take you to a list of mock tests made available by NTA.
- Select the mock test and you will be redirected to a page of instructions. Check the box that states that you have read and understood the instructions.
- Select the mode of language and click on I am ready to begin.
- The color palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Candidates must follow the color palette and start answering questions.
Color Palette/ Answer Status
|S.No||Button Colour||Status of the Button Pressed|
|1||Red||You have not answered the question|
|2||Gray||You have not visited the question yet|
|3||Green||You have answered the question|
|4||Purple||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review|
|5||Purple with a green circle||You have answered the question but marked it for review.|
- Candidates will be able to answer each question in sequence by clicking on save and Next option.
- Another option to navigate through the questions is to mark an answer for review by clicking on Mark for Review and Next. With this option, candidates can mark their answers for review it later and move to the next question.
How to Answer Questions in Mock Test?
- Candidates can answer a question by selecting the correct option button.
- In case, the candidate wants to edit an answer, he/she can select another option from the option provided.
- To clear a chosen answer, candidates must click on the Clear response.
- The top of the screen will display the various sections of the question paper. Candidates can select a particular section and the questions from that section will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can navigate between sections. Once the last question of the particular section has been answered, the next question displayed will be of the next section.
- candidates can check the status of each question by moving the cursor over the section.
JEE Main 2019 Mock Test Instructions
Since this is the first time you are taking the JEE Main Mock Test 2019 in a new way, you must keep the following points in mind before taking the JEE Main 2019 mock test!
- The Mock test will be a copy of the real-time JEE Main 2019 Test.
- JEE Main 2019 Mock test will also be available for a duration of 3 hours from the time the candidate has started taking the mock test.
- There will be a timer on the mock test, and it will automatically stop once the time of the JEE Main 2019 mock test is over.
- Candidates must read all instructions and check the color palette carefully before the JEE Main Mock test 2019.
Benefits of Taking JEE Main Mock Test 2019
JEE Main 2019 is one of the most prestigious engineering examinations conducted all over India. We are sure you would not want to miss out on the opportunity to take the JEE Main in the best way possible. Even if you have taken a JEE Main 2019 mock test before, you should always try out the JEE Main mock test that is available each year as they serve with the below-listed advantages:
- JEE Main 2019 Mock Test will allow the candidate to familiarize themselves with CBT environment and format.
- It will let the students know their strengths and weaknesses.
- Taking a JEE Main Exam mock test will help the candidate manage his/her time.
- It will help candidates know which question/section carry more weightage. The mock test will also give an idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme of the real JEE Main 2019 Exam.
All appearing students are advised to take the JEE Main 2019 Mock test. We will update you with the direct link here, the moment is released.
|Jee Main Event||Article|
|JEE Main 2019 Complete Details||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Notifications||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Fee||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Syllabus||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Books||Click Here to View|
If you have any questions related to JEE Main Mock Test 2019 or JEE Main 2019, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section below!