The JEE Main 2019 Registration has begun on 1st September 2018 for one of the most highly anticipated exam conducted in India. Organized by National Testing Agency (NTA) for 2019 session, JEE Main exam will be conducted for the admission of the candidates to the engineering courses. With the desire of achieving marks with flying colours in JEE Main and securing decent scores in the board exams, students must have found themselves stuck between the turmoil of queries after the announcement made by MHRD.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The newly introduced changes in the conduction of JEE Main 2019 raises certain questions:
- Is it true if JEE Main 2019 will be conducted only in an online procedure?
- If yes, then, how will the Procedure of JEE Main Online exam work.
- Are there be any necessary documents required to be presented on the day of the exam, which wasn’t required earlier.
- How many times will NTA be conducting JEE Main for 2019 session?
- How many times can a candidate appear for the exam?
- Will there be any necessary dress code to appear for JEE Main?
- What if the candidate enters incorrect details in the Application form. Will there be an option of correction in the Application.
Well, no worries now. We are here for the rescue.
NTA Official Helpline
National Testing Agency has made available the official Helpline Number:
JEE Main 2019 Important Links
|Jee Main Event||Article|
|JEE Main 2019 Complete Details||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Notifications||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Fee||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Syllabus||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking||Click Here to View|
|JEE Main 2019 Books||Click Here to View|