JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida released the JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019 in online mode. The application form available in the 12 March, 2019. To apply for admission in the institute it is compulsory to get register and then proceed to fill JAYPEE 2019 B.Tech Application Form. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first. If applicants meet the criteria then only they will be able to participate in the application process. Interested aspirants have to fill separate B.Tech Application Form of JAYPEE 2019 when applying through different admission channels. Admission is offered on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank and Class 12 marks respectively.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAYPEE Application form 2019 for B.Tech course have to be completely filled by the candidate with accurate and correct details. These details comprise of personal, academic and communication information regarding an individual. Any incorrect or incomplete form will lead in rejection of the form. Applicants also have to pay an application fee. After this payment, aspirants have to submit their application form. The last date to submit the Application Form of JAYPEE 2019 varies according to different admission channels.
Click Here For JAYPEE B.Tech CutOff 2019
The concerned authorities of JIIT 2019 released the schedule for JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 Application Form. This schedule acknowledges the candidate about the occurrence of particular events and dates. Some of these dates are tabulated below:
|1||Releasing of JAYPEE B.Tech Application form 2019 for JEE Main candidates||12 March, 2019|
|2||Releasing of Application Form for class 12th candidates||To be announced|
|3||Final date to submit the Application Form for JEE Main candidates||20 Jun 2019|
|4||Final date to submit the Application Form for Class 12th candidates||To be announced|
Things to keep ready before filling JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019
Aspirants are advised to keep a number of things ready before sitting to fill an Application form of JAYPEE 2019 for B.Tech course. The below mentioned things can be required at any point in time while filling the application form:
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- JEE Main 2019 Roll number
- JEE Main 2019 Registration number
- Aadhar card details
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Details of Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card
Guidelines to fill JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019
In order to fill the JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019, applicants must read and strictly follow the guidelines which are stated as follows:
- Only eligible candidate can proceed to fill an application from.
- Candidate must keep a track of all the tentative dates and they must also remain up to date with every update on the official website of JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida
- In case of any confusion then the candidate can contact the person-in-charge.
- Every detail must be filled in the application form or else an incomplete JAYPEE 2019 B. Tech Application Form will get rejected.
- Late submission of an application form will result in disqualification of the candidate.
How to fill JAYPEE B.Tech Application form 2019
There are a number of steps which need to be followed by an applicant to fill the Application form of JAYPEE B.Tech 2019. These steps are prescribed in detail below:
Step 1 – Registration
For filling the JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019, aspirants need to register first by clicking on “New Candidate Registration” tab. Now candidates have to provide details such as:
- Parents’s name
- Date of birth
- JEE Main Registration Number
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Valid email id and password
Step 2 – Filling the Application Form
Upon successful registration, the candidate now needs to fill personal, academic and communication details in the JAYPEE 2019 Application Form for B.Tech course. Applicants are requested to fill valid and correct details in the application form. No time will be given to correct the mistakes made by the candidate. Also, the application form must be entirely filled.
The application form consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Course and branch selected by the candidate
- JEE Main 2019 Roll number
- JEE Main 2019 Registration number
- Class 12th marks
- Valid email id and contact number
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the B.Tech Application form of JAYPEE 2019. These documents must be in specifications given by the JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Once the application form will be completely filled by an applicant then he/she have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance. Payment can be made only via online mode through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
Step 5 – Submitting the Application form
Applicants have to submit their respective JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019 in order to apply for the admission. These form must be submitted on or before the last date of submission. The last date for JEE Main 2019 candidates is in the 20 Jun 2019 while for Class 12 candidates is in the fourth week of June, 2019.
Step 6 – Generation of an Application ID
After the payment and submission of an application form, the authority will generate an Application ID. This id will be allotted to every aspirant who has successfully completed the application process which will be needed for future admission process.
Note: Aspirants have to send a printout of Application Form to the University Office. The Application ID must be mentioned on the printout otherwise it will be rejected.
JAYPEE B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given out by the JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida. Only those applicants will be allowed to fill the B.Tech Application Form of JAYPEE 2019 who will meet the criteria. The eligibility criteria vary for both the admission channels.
For JEE Main 2019 applicants
- The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in 12th standard with any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- The date of birth of an aspirant must fall on or after 1st October, 1997.
- Applicants who have obtained a valid score in JEE Main 2019 will be eligible for filling JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019.
For class 12th applicants
- Aspirants must have secured at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Computer Science in 12th standard.
- The date of birth of an applicant must fall on or after 1st October, 1997.