Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019: The Central University offers admission to various courses offered and the candidates planning on applying for the courses will have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the examination conducting body of the University. Jamia Millia Islamia University releases the Application form on its official website and the interested aspirants will have to fill up the form and submit it before the due date as prescribed by the University. The courses offered are Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research as well as the Diploma courses, the applicants will have to provide the course for which they will be applying in the Application form. All the candidates who wish to take admission in Jamia Millia University in any of the courses offered by it for the academic session 2019-20, must begin with filling the application form. The application form will be available online and no offline mode shall be available. For more of the details of Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jamia Millia Islamia Important Dates 2019:
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam conducted by the examination conducting body of the University must keep themselves updated with the latest released information on the official website of the University. The dates released by the University will include the dates of all the important events and candidates must be aware of it so any of the Important Events are not missed. The entire schedule of the Admission procedure will be released in the one format.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The officially announced dates of the Jamia Millia Islamia Admissions and the Application form will be made available here. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of JMI Application Form 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019 will be available from||February 2019 to March 2019|
|The Last Date for the editing of the Application form of Jamia Millia Islamia 2019||March 2019|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Exam 2019||April- May 2019|
Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019
The Application Form of Jamia Millia Islamia will be released in an online mode and the candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance exam will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University. The Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure which has to be followed by the candidates. The details which will be entered in the Application form has to be valid and correct and any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission. The Information Brochure will also be released along with an Application Form and candidates filling the Application are advised to go through the instructions very carefully so to avoid any form of confusion.
The Application Form will have to be provided with the Personal Information, Academic details, Contact address and uploading the Photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided. It is important that the candidates provide the correct academic details as the further procedure will include the marks of the qualifying examination. Candidates will be required to register themselves first and then can proceed with the Application form. It is important that the candidates select the course for which they are planning on applying, only after that the Application form will be available to them. The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The candidates will have to fill up the details in all the sections, incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
Steps to Fill Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019
After ensuring that you meet the eligibility conditions for the course you wish to apply for any getting your photograph and signature scanned, you can proceed to fill the application form.
The application form will be inclusive of the following six steps:
- Registration on the JMI Entrance Test Portal (www.jmi.ac.in/admissions) for online application process.
- Select the course of your choice [check eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc].
- After you choose to apply for the selected course, the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Correspondence Address
- Your Preference City of Entrance Test Centre
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission
- If you wish to apply for more than one course, then for applying for the subsequent course, the process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test centre’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Step 1- Registration on the JMI Entrance Test Portal
The registration process will include the following steps:
- Visit the JMI Entrance test portal www.jmi.ac.in/admissions
- Click on the button ‘Apply for Admission’ on the homepage of the portal.
- You will be directed to a page that consists of an Applicant Login Box. Below that click on the button “Register Yourself” to go to the Registration Page.
- On the Registration form, you will be required to fill the following details. Note that the fields marked in red must be essentially filled and cannot be left blank.
- E-mail Id
- Confirm Password
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number of Applicant
- After filling in all the details, Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Note: The details filled during the Registration process have no provision of being changed later on. Hence, be very careful while filling them.
- On successful submission of the Registration details, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen. You shall also receive an Email and an SMS. The Email sent will be containing an activation link. A validation Code will be sent to you in the SMS.
- On clicking the Link in the Email, you will be directed to the validation page in which you are required to enter the validation code sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the validation code received on your registered mobile number to complete the registration process.
After completion of the Registration process, you shall be allowed to log in and begin filling the Application form.
Step 2- Selecting the course of your choice
To select the course of your choice, follow the steps given below:
- After Validating your online Registration on the JMI Entrance Test Portal, Log In to your Profile using your Email and Password.
- Your Application Dashboard will appear. On it, click on the ‘Application Forms’ button.
- On the Page that appears, select your Course Type and Course Name from the drop down menus.
- Click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button and check the eligibility
- In case you are eligible for the course, click the checkbox given below regarding confirmation of the terms and conditions
- Proceed further for filling up the application form by clicking “Add Course”
Step 3 – Filling the JMI 2019 Application Form
After selecting the course of your choice, You will be directed to the Page showing your application status. On the left Panel, Click on the option ‘Application Details’. The online Application form will appear in which you shall have to furnish the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (if Applicable)
- Emergency Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Kashmiri Migrant (Yes/No)
- N.C.C. Cadets (Yes/No)
- N.S.S. Volunteers
- Blood Group
- Urdu Medium Candidate (Yes/No)
- Outstanding Player (Yes/No)
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Annual Income of Family
After filling the online application form, click the ‘Save and Continue’ Button given at the bottom.
Step 4 – Upload Scanned images of your Photograph and Signature
Candidates must upload scanned images of their recent photograph and signature. The acceptable sizes and format are given below.
|Photograph||Maximum 100 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Maximum 100 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button after you have successfully uploaded your scanned images.
Step 5 – Filling Details Regarding Academic Qualifications
After uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature, you will have to enter details regarding your Class 10th, Class 12th, Graduation and Postgraduation. You will have to enter the following details regarding the exams passed:
- Year of Passing/Appearing
- Subjects studies
- Marks obtained
- Maximum Marks
- Whether currently studying at JMI
- If Yes, Name of course, Enrolment number, and year of Admission.
- Whether any disciplinary action has been taken against? (Yes/No)
Click on ‘Save’ and proceed to the next step
Step 6 – Entering Test Centre Details
Under this section, you shall have to fill the following details:
- Reservation Category (General/OBC/ST/SC)
- Are you Physically Handicapped? (Yes/NO)
- Do you belong to JMI Student Category’ (Yes/No)
- Test Centre Preference
- Arrange the courses you have applied for as Preference 1 and Preference 2.
Step 7- Preview and Confirm Submission
After entering the test centre details, you will be shown a preview of all the details you have entered so far. Go through them once and if you find errors, correct them. After editing the information, if required, tick the ‘I confirm the above’ checkbox and click the ‘Confirm and Submit’ button
Note that after submission of the form after this, no further editing will be allowed.
Payment of the JMI Application Fee 2019
The Application procedure will be complete only on successful payment of the Application fee. The Application fee for the different courses are given below:
|Faculty/centre offering the program||Application Fees|
|AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
Centre for Management Studies
Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.)
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Law
|All other Faculties/Centres
The application fee has to be paid online either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. You can also pay it in cash by printing the Challan and depositing the amount at any SBI Branch.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries.
Important pre-requisites for filling the JMI Application form
Please note that you must have the following requirements before proceeding to fill the online application form:
- A valid E-mail Id which shall be used for all useful intimation until the admission procedure is over and also after that if one gets selected.
- A working mobile number to which important SMS can be sent regarding updates on the Application form, admit card, Results and Admission and also after the entire admission process is over, in case one is selected.
- A computer with uninterrupted internet connectivity.
- A scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in ‘jpeg’ format with size not more than 100 kb.
- A scanned image of your signature, in blue/black ball point pen on a white sheet, in ‘jpeg’ format with size not more than 100 kb.
- Netbanking, credit card or debit card + ATM PIN facility to pay the application fees. If any of them is not available, the fee can be paid in cash by downloading the challan generated from the online Admission portal and visiting any branch of SBI.
Some important points to be noted Regarding JMI Application Form 2019
All the applicants must note the following regarding JMI 2019 application form:
- Candidates will not be required to send any printout of the online application form or the proof of payment of Application fees to the University. However, for future reference and record, they must retain a copy of their own.
- Candidates will not be required to provide any document along with the online Application form.
- Candidates will have to produce all their original documents issued by competent authorities during the time of Admission only. The original documents will be verified for all the information provided by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy found, the admission of the candidate shall remain cancelled.