Jadavpur University Merit List 2018: Detailed Break-up of Marks of all Candidates (Provisional) & Corrigendum regarding date of counselling for Admission to B.A. (Hons.) Courses: 2018-19. Jadavpur University has published the Provisional Merit List for the B.SC (Hons) courses for the academic year 2018-19 in PDF format. Candidates who applied for admission to the B .Sc course into this college can check and download the provisional merit list through this article. The Provisional Merit lists for admission to B.A.(Hons.) courses will be published on 19th July 2018 after 4pm. Link to download the Merit List 2018 is provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. Jadavpur University is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India To download the provisional merit list 2018 for B.Sc (Hons) course of Jadavpur University – Read Below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jadavpur University Merit List 2018
Jadavpur University Provisional Merit List 2018 for B.Sc (Hons) courses has been released in PDF format. Candidates can check and download the merit list from the table given below. Candidates can also follow the “steps to download the merit list” section given below to download the PDF. Candidate needs to select particular course to view the merit list.
Detailed Break-up of Marks of all Candidates (Provisional) & Corrigendum regarding date of counselling for Admission to B.A. (Hons.) Courses: 2018-19
- Comparative Literature
- Political Science
- Corrigendum Counselling Notice
- Provisional list of candidates called for counselling under Sports quota for admission to B.Sc. (Honours) courses: 2018-19 – Click Here
- Important Notice For Applicants under PD Category for admission to B.A. (Honours) courses in Economics, Sanskrit & Sociology – Click Here
- B.Sc. (HONOURS)- Provisional list of candidates called for counselling under Sports quota – Click Here
List of candidates provisionally selected for admission and provisional waiting list
|Jadavpur University Merit List 2018|
Steps to Check and Download the Jadavpur University Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Step 1: Click on the link “ Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Step 2: Select an appropriate course to view the merit list.
- Step 3: List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Jadavpur University Merit List 2018
Jadavpur University Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Jadavpur University Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Date of Birth
Preparation of Jadavpur University Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
Jadavpur University Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule has been released check the table below:
Documents required at the time of verification at college:
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Printout of Application Form.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.