JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2019 will be made available tentatively in the first week of June 2019. Joint Admission Committee will release the form in online mode. Registration is required must for the candidate who wishes to fill the form. The details provided should be valid and correct. The last date to submit the application form is in the fourth week of June 2019. Before starting to fill the form candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidate will be allowed to submit the form otherwise his/her candidature will get cancelled for taking admission. While submitting the Application form of JAC Chandigarh 2019 applicants have to pay an application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NOTE – As there is no examination to be conducted so admission will be offered on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank.
Schedule of JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2019
Some of the tentative dates related to Application Form of JAC Chandigarh 2019 are listed below. The schedule is generally released by the conducting authorities.
|1||Availability of JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2019||First week of June 2019|
|2||Final Date for Generating Bank Challan||Fourth week of June 2019|
|3||Final Date for Depositing Fee in SBI Bank using Challan||Fourth week of June 2019|
|4||Last Date to Submit Filled Application Form||Fourth week of June 2019|
Steps to fill JAC Chandigarh Application Form 2019
For successfully filling and submitting the JAC Chandigarh Application From 2019 the applicant must follow some simple steps. These steps are explained below:
Step 1 – Registration
- Online registration is the first step towards filling the form. Candidates must register themselves before the commencement of the counselling process. No new registration will be accepted after the final date.
- Aspirants have to provide details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, JEE Main Application number 2019, JEE Main Roll number 2019 for the registration process.
- After providing all the required details a password will be created based on JEE Main 2019 roll number. Through this created password, applicants can log in to their respective account. A page will be displayed showing AIR JEE Main 2019 and some additional details like place of qualifying, category, etc.
Step 2 – Filling of Form
Aspirants have to fill all the required details in the JAC Chandigarh Application form 2019 such as personal, academic, communication details etc. The details provided must be relevant and correct without any fault and if any mistake is made by the applicant while filling the form then it can be modified and edited during the time when correction window will be opened by the authority.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
Application fee can be paid via online or offline mode. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card while offline payment can be made through Challan. the amount that needs to be paid by different categories is given below in the article.
Step 4 – Submit and Take a printout of the Form
Aspirants are requested to submit their form on or before the last date of submission because late submission will result in the rejection of form. After the form has been successfully submitted take printout of it for future reference.
JAC Chandigarh Application Fee 2019
The table below illustrates the amount of application fee that varies for different category of aspirants:
|1||General Category||Rs. 2100|
|2||SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1050|
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019 must be followed by the applicants in order to fill and submit their respective Application Form. The eligibility criteria are released by the Joint Admission Committee and the criterion is given below:
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects and an additional subject in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th from recognized board and they should have a certificate.
- Applicants belonging to General category must have scored an aggregate of 60% in HSC examination while SC/ST/PH category candidates must have scored 55% in HSC examination.
- JEE Main 2019 ranks will be used to shortlist and allot the seats to the aspirants.
- The candidate should be Mentally strong and Physically fit.