ISI Admit Card 2019: The Admit card of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is released in an online mode on 18th April 2019 on the official website of the Insititute. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form are eligible to download the Admit card of ISI 2019. The candidates will have to provide the details in the login section of the Admit card which is made available by the examination conducting body of the Insititute. It must be noted that the details or the credentials provided in the login section must be valid and correct, the Admit Card will not be accessible otherwise. It is an important document and must be presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. Also, the details mentioned on the Admit Card must be checked by the candidate thoroughly and should contact the authorities if any form of error found in the Admit card. The admission to the courses is based upon the performance of the candidates in the ISI 2019 Admission Test and the subsequent interview of shortlisted candidates. For more of the details of ISI Admit card 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New: Indian Statistical Institute will conduct the entrance exam on 5th May 2019. The Institute has released the Admit Card for the entrance exam on 18th April 2019.
Download ISI Admit Card 2019 here.
ISI Admit Card Dates 2019:
The important dates related to the release of the Admit card of Indian Statistical Institute are provided on the official website of the Institute. Candidates who are appearing for the exam will have to download the Admit card and bring it on the day of the exam. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website of the Insititute on a daily basis so as not to miss any of the important dates of the admission procedure.
Go through the schedule of ISI Admit Card 2019 from the tabular format below.
|ISI Admit Card 2019 will release on||18th April 2019|
|ISI Admission Test 2019||5th May 2019|
ISI Admit Card 2019:
The Admit card of Indian Statistical Institute is released in an online mode on the official website of the Institute. Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam will have to download the Admit card from the link which will be provided as per on the scheduled date by the examination conducting body. It is a mandatory document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate. It must be noted that the absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or entering the examination hall. The aspirants will have to provide the credentials in the login section of the Admit card, candidates must be aware that the details provided in the login section are valid and correct as per provided at the time of the Registration.
The Admit card will have all the relevant details which will be important for the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. The details mentioned on the Admit card will be the Name of the candidate, Application number, Roll number, Course Name, Course Code, Date and the timing of the exam, centre allotted to the candidate by the Institute and the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. The details mentioned on the Admit card must be valid and correct as any form of incorrect detail will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
Steps to Download ISI Admit Card 2019:
The admit card for appearing in the entrance test will be released on the ISI admission portal. The candidates will be notified through their Email ID regarding the release of admit cards. The Registration number of the candidate shall be released along with the admit card. Candidates will be required to retain their Registration number for all subsequent correspondence.
The admit card shall contain details regarding your examination centre.
The admit card will be downloaded in the following steps:
- Visit the admission portal of ISI www.isical.ac.in/~admission/index.html .
- You also shall receive a notification on your email id which will contain a link regarding your registration number and your admit card.
- On the Admission portal, the link will be available for downloading the Admit card.
- Admit Card will be required to be downloaded and printed.
The admit card shall be required to be brought to the examination centre at any cost. Without it, the candidate will be exempted from appearing in the exam.
Contents Mentioned on the Admit Card of ISI 2019:
The details mentioned on the Admit card of Indian Statistical Institute will be provided as per by the examination conducting body. Go through the content which will be mentioned on the Admit card from the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Centre allotted to the candidate
- centre code
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
The candidates who will be appearing for the exam of ISI 2019 must go through the details very thoroughly and must make sure of avoiding any form of error while downloading the Admit card of Indian Statistical Institute. We have provided few of the points below for related to the Admit card of ISI and must keep them in mind while going through the procedure:
- The Admit card of ISI is an Important document which needs to be downloaded from the official website of the Institute and has to be presented on the day of the exam.
- The Admit card is a mandatory document which should be presented on the day of the exam, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The details mentioned on the Admit card of ISI must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam of ISI.
- The information provided is as per by the authorities of the ISI, any form of editing or changes in the content mentioned will not be accepted by the authorities on the day of the examination.
- The Admit card of ISI must be in a good shape and must not be damaged or torned in any manner.
- If any form of an error is found on the Admit card, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- No request of change in the examination centre will be entertained by the authorities of the Insititute, given that the allotted centre is provided by the examination conducting body.
- The availability of the Admit card will only be in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it.
- The Admit card must be kept with the utmost care till the admission procedure gets over.
We are providing below few of the points of ISI 2019 which will be helpful for the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. They can go through these points before proceeding and filling for the application form of various courses for Indian Statistical Insititute 2019:
- Candidates who will be selected for JRF will be asked to join at a place other than the one opted for if the need arises.
- Candidates not appearing in the admission test will have no right to claim a seat in the admission procedure.
- Any dispute concerning admissions in 2019-2020 will have to be settled in Kolkata subject to the jurisdiction of the Kolkata High Court.
Examination Centres for ISI Admission Test
The ISI Admission test will be conducted in the following centres across India. The below-mentioned list presents the examination centres as per decided by the Institute for past year’s exam. We will keep updating you with newly released notification.