IPU CET Result 2018: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), the official examination authority conducts Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) exam for various courses on different dates. GGSIPU will announce the IPU CET 2018 Result for B.Tech Courses on 24th May 2018 except for B.Tech in Biotechnology, the result will be announced on 30th May 2018. The IPU CET 2018 Result will contain the marks secured by the candidate in the IPU CET Entrance Exam. Also, GGSIPU CET Result 2018 of all the courses are expected to be released within a month after that particular course of the exam is conducted. By qualifying the IPU CET 2018 Results students can get admission to various UG, PG and other courses. GGSIPU has released the tentative dates of the announcement of IPU CET Results for all the courses of IPU CET 2018 Exam. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website www.ipu.ac.in.
- 1 GGSIPU CET Results 2018
- 2 GGSIPU CET 2018 Cut-off
- 3 IPU CET Merit List 2018
- 4 GGSIPU CET Counselling 2018
- 5 IPU CET Result 2018 Released for Various Courses
GGSIPU CET Results 2018
IPU CET 2018 results for B. Tech have been announced. Go thorugh the PDF given below to check your Result and Rank.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the authority responsible for conducting the IPU CET Entrance Exam for all courses. GGSIPU will release the CET 2018 Result for a particular course on the official website of GGSIPU. IPU CET Result for Engineering Courses has been released on 24th May 2018. The IPU CET 2018 Result will comprise of the marks obtained by the candidate in the IPU CET Entrance Exam. On the basis of IPU CET Results, a scorecard is generated for individual candidates which can be downloaded from the GGSIPU official website. After the declaration of the IPU CET Result students who have qualified the IPU Entrance Test will be called for the counselling process. Candidates can check the process to download and view the IPU CET Result 2018 Online below.
Important Dates of IPU CET Result 2018
The GGSIPIPU has announced the dates of the declaration of IPU CET Results 2018 for different programmes. The below-given table contains the name of few important courses, exam dates and declaration of result.
|S. No||Name of the course||Test code||Exam dates||Results|
|1.||BTECH||131||13th May, 2018 Sunday||24th May, 2018 Thursday|
|2.||BCA||114||12th May, 2018 Saturday||24th May, 2018 Thursday|
|3.||BJMC||126||29th April, 2018 Sunday||10th May, 2018 Thursday|
|4.||LLM||112||21st April, 2018 Saturday||3rd May, 2018 Thursday|
Steps to Download the IPU CET Result 2018
Candidates can check the IPU CET 2018 Result in online mode only. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the admit card with themselves to preserve the CET Roll No. Candidates require the course CET Code and their roll no. to access the result.
Step by step guide to check the IPU CET 2018 Result is provided below.
- Go to the GGSIPU official website www.ipu.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Examination”. A drop-down list will appear.
- Click on the option “Examination Results”.
- Enter the required details like roll number and name of applied course.
- After filling the details, click on the “submit” button.
- The IPU CET Result will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- The displayed page will contain name and rank of the qualified candidate.
- Check your result and download it.
- Take the printout of the same for further admission process.
Content of IPU CET Result Scorecard 2018
The IPU CET Result Scorecard contains the status of performance details of the candidates who took the exam. Applicants must check the details mentioned below in their scorecard carefully. Students can access their IPU CET 2018 Result by entering valid application number and selecting the course. The contents mentioned in the IPU CET Result 2018 is provided below
- CET Code
- CET Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Rank/ Status
Re-evaluation of IPU CET Answer Sheet
If a candidate is not satisfied or is having doubt about the result, he/she can, within a week (at most 5 working days) of the result, apply for inspection of his/her OMR answer sheet, relevant question booklet and answer key and submit specific objections/grievances in specified performa along with Rs. 1000 fee. The fee is to be paid in the form of bank challan, which is to be deposited at the Indian Bank branch in the University campus.
The duly constituted committee will take appropriate action towards it, which may include revision of result, if necessary
To apply for a review, a candidate must follow the below-given points:
- Candidates can ask for the review of their answer sheet within five working days of the declaration of the IPU CET 2018 result.
- Candidates will have to mention the specific grievances which they have in accordance with the proforma that has been paid down.
- Candidates will have to pay fee of Rs 1,000 while raising the objection. The fee for objection has to paid in the form of bank challan and it has to be deposited at the Indian Bank branch in the University campus.
- A committee will be constituted to take requisite action against the objection and may revise the result only if it feels that it is necessary.
GGSIPU CET 2018 Cut-off
After the declaration of IPU CET Result 2018, examination conducting authority determines and releases the cut-off category-wise and course-wise respectively. The GGSIPU prepares the cutoff by considering many factors which is provided below. The authority prepares separate cut-off marks for Delhi Candidates and Outside Delhi applicants. Same in the case of IPU CET 2018 Merit List also. Students who took the IPU CET 2018 Exam can check the IPU CET 2018 cut-off for their respective branches online by visiting the official website.
Factors on which the IPU CET Cut-off depends are as follows
- Number of candidates took the IPU CET Exam 2018
- Highest and lowest marks obtained by the candidate
- Average marks obtained by the appeared candidates
- Seat intake in the Participating colleges
- Number of students applied for a particular stream
- Previous year cut-offs of IPU CET 2018 Exam
IPU CET Merit List 2018
GGSIPU will release the Merit List only after the announcement of IPU CET Results. Candidates who manage to obtain equal to or more than the IPU CET 2018 cut-off marks are eligible to secure a place in the merit list. Name in the merit list implies that the candidate has cleared the IPU CET 2018 Exam and eligible to appear in the counselling. Students who took the exam can check their name by visiting the official website. Merit list contains names of the qualified candidate and is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the IPU CET entrance exam. Shortlisted Candidates will be able to participate in the IPU CET 2018 counselling and admission procedure.
The IPU CET Merit List 2018 contains the following details
- Name of the participating institute
- Name of the course
- Opening and closing Rank for Delhi Generals
- Opening and closing Rank for Outside Delhi Generals
GGSIPU CET Counselling 2018
After the declaration of GGSIPU Results 2018, the candidates who manage to obtain the cut-off marks are eligible to appear in the counselling procedure. The counselling schedule for IPU CET 2018 is uploaded in the GGSIPU official website. The counselling is likely to held after the publication of merit list. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for IPU CET Counselling 2018. To participate in the IPU CET 2018 Counselling, the qualified candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- (non-refundable). The counselling fee can be paid via online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline mode (deposition of challan in Indian Bank). The IPU CET 2018 Counselling will be held in offline and online mode. During counselling, document verification will take place.
Candidates need to report at the allotted counselling venue within scheduled date with below-mentioned documents:
- IPU CET 2018 admit card
- IPU CET 2018 result
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Admission verification form
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- IPU CET 2018 registration slip
- Candidates must attest their xerox copies from a gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested. If any candidate fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Character certificate duly attested by the head of the institution last studied in.
- All the candidates belonging to reserved category are advised to take mark sheets and original certificates from 10th standard onwards for verification.
IPU CET Result 2018 Released for Various Courses
So to know about the IPU CET Result 2018, Cut-off, Merit List and Counselling, Candidates are advised to read this article.