|Application Open for B Tech at UPES University||Apply Now|
Guru Gobing Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), the official examination authority conducts Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) exam for various courses on different dates. Results of all the courses are expected to be released within a month after that particular course of the exam is conducted. GGSIPU has released the tentative dates of the announcement of results for all the courses of IPU CET 2018. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website www.ipu.ac.in.
Important update of IPU CET 2018
GGSIPU has announced the official information regarding the courses offered, last date of application submission for different courses, exam dates and time and declaration of result of IPU CET 2018.
Steps to Download the Result of IPU CET 2018
- Go to the official website www.ipu.ac.in .
- Click on the link “Examination”. A drop-down list will appear.
- Click on the option “Examination Results”.
- Enter the required details like roll number and name of applied course.
- After filling the details, click on the “submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- The displayed page will contain name and rank of the qualified candidate.
- Check your result and download it.
- Take the printout of the same for further admission process.
IPU CET 2018 Merit List
After the declaration of result of IPU CET 2018, examination conducting authority releases the merit list for different courses on different dates. Students can check their name by visiting the official website www.ipu.ac.in. Merit list contains names of the qualified candidate and is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Shortlisted Candidates will be able to participate in the IPU CET 2018 counselling and admission procedure.
So to know about the IPU CET Result 2018, candidates are advised to read this article.