|Application Open for B Tech at UPES University||Apply Now|
IPU CET 2018 Admit card / Hall ticket is the most important document that a candidate must carry on the CET examination day. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release Indraprastha Common Entrance Test IPU CET 2018 Admit Card for the various exam to all the registered candidates in online mode seven days before the entrance exam.
Candidates are required to download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket by using their log-in ID and password obtained while filling up the application form. It is important for candidates to check all the details like their name, roll number, exam name, centre, date and time carefully as mentioned over the IPU CET 2018 admit card before downloading it.
In case of any discrepancies found on the IPU CET 2018 admit card, candidates are advised to immediately contact the examination conducting authority and get them rectified before IPU CET entrance exam day. Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without IPU CET 2018 admit card and it is advisable for them to keep their IPU CET admit card safely till the admission process gets over.
Important Update of IPU CET 2018
GGSIPU has released the official notification regarding the courses offered, last date of application submission for different courses, exam dates and time and declaration of result of IPU CET 2018.
Step by Step Guide to Download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on Admission 2018 section on the website.
- Go to online section
- Registered candidate will be able to log in by using their login ID & password.After login, the candidate will see two tabs, one will be applicant profile and other will be course application.
- Click on course application tab, then a window will appear. Click on “view application download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card”.
- Candidate will be directed to the page where he or she can download the IPU CET admit card.
- Click on the link that says “Please click here to download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card”.
- Download the IPU CET 2018 admit card and take two printouts of the same and candidates are advised to retain it till admission process gets over.
Check here How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are required to check the following details as mentioned on the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card, before downloading it.
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam centre name and complete address
Important Instructions of IPU CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- In case of candidate do not receive or cannot view his/her admit card, applicant must contact the office of the controller of examinations at GGSIPU sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the examination. For this, candidates must have the application supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof the payment of fee for CET. Candidates have to submit the above-mentioned documents, otherwise, no provisional admit cards will be granted to the students.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without valid IPU CET 2018 admit card as issued by the university.
- Candidates will be required to carry two printouts of the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card to the exam centre. One copy of the admit card has to be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator on the day of the exam. The second copy has to be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Candidates are advised to affix passport size photograph on both the copies of admit card.
- Candidates are advised to keep two copies of their passport photographs uploaded at the time of filling the form handy for this purpose.
- A candidate is required to preserve the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling or admission.
- Any requests related to the issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates cannot claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of IPU CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- The IPU CET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card has to be presented to the invigilator for verification and the candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his or her details on the admit card and centre verification record. If the identity is found doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities like the visible mark of identification at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time mentioned on the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card.
Candidates are advised to read the instruction for the examination day here. GGSIPU will publish the result on one week before the conduct of the offline entrance examination. Applicants must check the details mentioned on the admit card is correct or not.