IIST Rank List 2019: Indian Institute of Space and Technology, Kerala has published the Rank List of IIST via online mode. The rank list has been released on 19th June 2019 tentatively for the registered aspirants who have successfully completed the application process. The Rank List of IIST 2019 consist of the name of the candidate, category, score obtained by the candidate in JEE Advanced 2019 and also the rank secured. Applicants have to download the rank list from the official website and it will be available in the pdf format. Candidates whose names will be listed on the IIST Admisison Rank List will be invited for the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IIST Rank List Release Date
|Availability of Official Brochure of IIST Admission||7th May 2019|
|Commencing of Registration process and filling of Application Form||4th June 2019|
|Last date for Registration and filling of Application Form||17th June 2019|
|Publication of IIST Admission Rank List||19 June 2019 17:00 hr|
How to Check IIST Rank List 2019
Candidates have to follow a number of steps in order to access and download the IIST Rank List and these steps are listed below:
- Go to the official website or click on the link available below.
- Click on the “IIST Admission 2019 Rank List” link.
- Now the Rank List of IIST will appear on the screen
- Check this rank list carefully.
- After checking, download this list
- Also, take a printout of IIST 2019 Rank List for future counselling and admission process.
IIST Rank List 2019 (Category Wise)
IIST Category Wise Rank List has been released. Candidates who are looking for IIST Common, EWS, OBC (NCL), SC, ST, PD Rank List can check the same from the table available below.
|Category||IIST Rank List|
|Common||Download IIST Common Rank List|
|EWS||Download IIST EWS Rank List|
|OBC NCL||Download IIST OBC NCL Rank List|
|SC||Download IIST SC Rank List|
|ST||Download IIST ST Rank List|
|PD||Download IIST PD Rank List|
Salient Features of IIST Admission Rank List 2019
There are several features related to IIST Rank List 2019. These features make this list an essential one and it contains name of the candidate, category, JEE Advanced 2019 score and Admission Rank List of IIST 2019. The salient features of the rank list are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Space and Technology, Kerala will generate IIST 2019 Rank List on the basis of JEE Advanced 2019 scores of aspirants.
- A rank list will be prepared for those applicants who have registered themselves and filled the application form.
- Only those candidates will be called to attend the Counselling process whose names will be imprinted on the Rank List of IIST.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of IIST Rank List 2019
If two or more candidates obtain the same score in JEE Advanced 2019 while preparing the IIST 2019 Rank List then the institute has to follow some criteria. The criteria will be used to break the tie between the two candidates and are prescribed below:
- An applicant who has scored more in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie exists, then the candidate who has scored more in Physics will be allotted higher rank.
- If the tie still remains, then an aspirant who has scored more in JEE Main 2019 will be given higher rank.
Previous Year’s IIST Rank List
As concerned authorities have not yet released the IIST Rank List 2019 therefore, applicants can refer to the previous year’s rank list to have an idea. The tables below show the category-wise IIST Rank list for the years 2018 and 2017:
IIST Rank List 2018
IIST Rank List 2017
IIST Qualifying Marks 2019
Applicants who are willing to take admission in Indian Institute of Space and Technology, Kerala have to appear for JEE Main 2019 followed by JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks which make them eligible for admission. Given below are the minimum category-wise marks required in JEE Advanced 2019:
For General Category candidates
- Applicants have to secure 75 aggregate marks out of 366.
- They also have to score 6 marks in each of these subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics out of 122.
For OBC Category candidates
- The candidate must obtain 65 aggregate marks out of 366.
- They also need to score 5 marks in 3 subjects out of 122.
For SC/ ST/ PwD Category candidates
- These category aspirants have to secure 36 aggregate marks out of 366.
- Also, they have to obtain 3 marks in each of the 3 subjects out of 122.
IIST Counselling 2019
Aspirants whose names will be listed on the Rank list of IIST will be called to take part in the Counselling process. For participating in the IIST Counselling 2019, candidates have to download the Counselling Call Letter. The authority will conduct the counselling in offline mode and candidates have to report at the counselling centre. When reporting at the allotted centre, the candidate is advised to carry the original documents for verification purpose. Seats will be allotted to candidates during the counselling for admission.
IIST Counselling Centres 2019
The shortlisted candidates have to report at the allotted centres for counselling process on the specified date and time. Candidates are advised to carry the Counselling Call Letter to the centres. The table below displays Counselling Centres of IIST 2019:
- Space Applications Centre, Jodhpur Tekra, Satellite Road, Opposite of
Bhavnagar Temple, Ambawadi Vistar P.O., Ahmedabad – 380015.
- ISRO Head Quarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Near M.S.Ramiah
Hospital, Bangalore – 560 231
- RRSC (East), ISRO, Plot No.BG2, Action Area 1B, (Opposite to Home Town
Shopping Mall), New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700 156
- Antariksh Vihar, B5, Dwarka Sector-17, Keshavkunj Chowk, (Opp. Sector-13 Metro Station), New Delhi -110 075