IIMC Application Form 2019: The Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass Communication will be released in an online mode on the official website of the Institute as well as in an offline mode. Candidates who are interested in pursuing Diploma courses from the Institute will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The scheduled dates for the release of the Application Form and other important events will be released by the examination conducting body of the Institute on the official website. The submission of the Application Form is an important part of the admission procedure and the candidate who will not be able to submit the complete applications will not be able to appear for the entrance test or download the Admit card. The Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form must be read very carefully by the candidate. For more of the details of IIMC Application Form 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IIMC Application Form 2019 Date
The Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass Communication will be released in an online mode and the offline mode. The candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance test must keep themselves updated with the latest released updates related to the Admission procedure. The detailed schedule will be released which will also provide the dates related to the admission. It is advised that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the Important Events or dates.
The officially released dates will be announced as soon as it is released. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of IIMC Application Form 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|IIMC Application Form 2019 will be available from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of IIMC Application Form 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|IIMC Entrance Exam 2019||4th week of May 2019|
IIMC Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Diploma courses offered by Indian Institute of Mass Communication must be read very carefully by the candidate. It is important that the applicants must abide by all the defined conditions. In order to check whether the candidate is eligible to apply for the entrance test, they must go through the eligibility conditions as prescribed by in the Information Brochure by the examination conducting body of the Institute. Those who will not be able to fulfil the criteria will not be allowed to appear for the exam or fill IIMC Application Form 2019. We have provided the eligibility conditions in points below:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Maximum Age: Candidates must have been born on or after 1st August 1993 (1st August 1988 in case of SC/ST/PH and 1st August 1990 in case of OBC).
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian national.
IIMC Application Form 2019
The Application Form will be released in an online mode and the offline mode and the candidates who are planning on applying for the entrance test will have to submit the Application Form before the prescribed due date. It is important that the candidates go through the procedure of filling up the Application Form and submit the Application before the due date. The aspirant will be able to gather the Application Form from the website and must keep the last date of submission in mind. It is important for the aspirant that they go through the eligibility criteria in detail before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The eligibility will be mentioned in detail in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form. The candidates also must go through the Information Brochure to get an idea of how to fill up the Application Form so to avoid any form of error while providing details.
The details which have to be provided in the Application Form will be the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Information and uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The candidates must note that the details entered in the Application must be valid and correct, as the information will be cross-checked by the authorities of the Institute. In case the details provided are invalid or incorrect, the candidature will be liable for the cancellation. The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application fee, the amount of which will be provided in the Information Brochure. The online mode of Applications will be accepted online while for the offline mode of Applications, the candidate will have to send the complete Application along with DD to the Institute’s address.
Steps to Fill IIMC Application Form 2019
We are providing the details below for filling up the Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass Communication. Aspirants must go through the information in details and must read every step very carefully so as to avoid any form of error while filling up IIMC Application Form 2019. Find the steps of submitting the Application form below:
Step 1 Filling up the Application Form: The candidate must fill up the Application Form by providing the basic details such as the Personal Information, Academic details, Contact Information. Candidates will be able to access the Application Form from the official website of the Institute. The details provided must be valid and correct in this section of the Application form. The candidate will have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. The details provided in the form must be valid and correct.
Step 2 Payment of the Application Fee: After providing all the details in the Application Form, the next step will of the payment of the Application Fee, the amount of which will be provided in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form.
Step 3 Submission of IIMC Application Form: After the successful payment of the Application Form, the candidate will receive a confirmation mail after the payment has been done and the Application has been submitted. The candidates must get the print out of the Confirmation Page after receiving the mail for the future references. The confirmation page will be asked at the time of the admission.
IIMC 2019 Application Form In case of offline mode
Find the details of submitting the Application Form if applying through an Offline mode. Candidates will have to provide with all the details and the submission of the form will have to be through the post. The payment has to be done through the Demand Draft. Find the steps of filling the Application Form offline from the points below.
- The application form can be obtained from the office of the Institute on payment of Rs. 1200/- for general category and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH category through a demand draft only, drawn on any scheduled bank payable to Registrar IIMC at New Delhi, from IIMC New Delhi or IIMC Dhenkanal (Odisha).
- It can also be received by post for which you shall have to make a request by post along with an enclosed DD as above and self-addressed Envelope with a stamp of Rs. 70/-.
- You can also download the application form from official website of IIMC and take a printout and fill it and post it along with a DD.
Important Points Regarding IIMC Application Form 2019
We have mentioned few of the points below for the candidates who will be submitting the Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass Communication. It is important that the candidates go through the steps of filling the Application so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form of IIMC 2019:
- The availability of the Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass communication will be in an online as well as the offline mode and the candidates will be able to submit the Application as per their preference.
- The procedure of the online Application will be entirely in an online mode including the payment of the Application fee while the payment of the offline Application will be through Demand Draft and the form has to be sent to at the allotted centre of the Institute.
- The details provided in the Application form must be valid and correct as any form of invalid or wrong information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Each section of the Application Form has to be filled with the utmost care and any of the section should not be left without the details.
- The final submission of the Application Form of Indian Institute of Mass communication will only be after the successful payment of the Application Fee. The Applications will not be accepted otherwise.