The call letters of IBPS PO 2017 call letters have been released on 12th January 2018. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the scores of IBPS PO Mains examination on 4th January 2018. The results of the IBPS PO Mains exam were declared on 28th December 2017. Candidates can view their scores from 4th January 2018 to 4th February 2018.
Before proceeding to download your call letter, note down your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY). These credentials will be required to log in to view your scores.
Follow the Steps to Check IBPS PO Mains Score
- Click on the link provided above. You will be redirected to the IBPS PO Mains Examination Scores page.
- Under the login credentials section, enter your Registration ID or Roll Number.
- Enter your Password or Date of birth in the DD-MM-YY format.
- Enter the Code given in the image.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Take a printout of the scores for future reference.
The IBPS PO 2017 (CWE PO/MT VII) Mains Examination was held on 26th November 2017. All the candidates shortlisted after the Mains examination will be invited for the interview round which is likely to be held in the month of February 2018. The official dates for the interview will be declared soon. All the shortlisted candidates will be able to download the call letters for the interview round.
In the Mains exam, candidates will have to score the minimum, as decided by IBPS, in each of the 5 tests. For qualifying for the interview round, marks scored in mains only shall be taken into account. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). For deciding final merit, marks of Mains and Interview both shall be accounted with a weightage of 80:20 (Mains:Interview).