Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the scores of IBPS Clerks 2017 Preliminary Examination on 5th January 2018. IBPS Clerks Preliminary examination was held on 2nd , 3rd, 9th, and 10th of November 2017 on the online mode at various centres all over India. The results were declared on 29th December 2017. Candidates can now view their individual scores in the preliminary examination.
Follow the Steps to view your scores in the online preliminary examination of IBPS Clerks Recruitment
- Click on the link provided here: http://www.ibps.in/common-recruitment-process-for-clerical-cadre-vii/
- On the page that appears, Click on the link “Click here to view your scores for preliminary examination of CRP for clerical cadre phase VII (CRP Clerks VII)”. You will be redirected to the IBPS Clerks Prelims Score page.
- Under the Login credentials section, Enter your enter your Registration ID or Roll Number.
- Enter your Password or Date of birth in the DD-MM-YY format.
- Enter the Code given in the image.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Take a printout of the scores for future reference.
The Candidates must pass in each of the tests individually by scoring a minimum to be decided by IBPS. The number of candidates to be shortlisted for Mains exam shall be decided by IBPS. The marks scored in mains alone shall be considered for provisional allotment. The maximum marks in Mains is 200 but the score shall be converted to be out of 100 for selection. Candidates must score sufficiently high in order to be allotted.
The Mains examination will be held on 21st January 2018. The call letters of shortlisted candidates will be released very soon by IBPS. Candidates will be shortlisted for the mains examination on the basis of their score in the preliminary examination. The Common Recruitment Procedure for Clerical Cadre by IBPS will include only two stages: Preliminary and Mains examination. There shall be no interview round.