|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
HR College Merit List 2018: HR College of Commerce and Economics invites Application for the admission to the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the college. Candidates interested for the admission are required to fill up the Application form with all the required and valid details. Candidates should keep it in mind that any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. HR College Merit List 2018 is released by the college carrying the details of the candidates who have been selected on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The College releases HR College Merit List 2018 of Undergraduate Program. It should be noted that the mere mention of the candidate’s name in HR College Merit List 2018 doesn’t ensure the admission of the candidate to the college. The Final seat allotment will be done after the Counselling procedure has been conducted. Only those candidates will be called for the Counselling who are able to secure their place in HR college Merit List 2018. For more of the details regarding HR College Merit List 2018 go through the article mentioned.
HR College Merit List 2018 PDF
H.R. College has released the Second Merit List for Undergraduate Programs on 14th July 2018 offered by the College. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form are eligible to go through the details of the Merit List. The selected students are required to submit the necessary documents, and fees at the time of the admission on Monday, 16th July 2018, Tuesday, 17th July 2018 and Wednesday, 18th July 2018. Find the direct link to the Second Merit List from the tabular format below:
|BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)||Click Here|
|BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)||Click Here|
|BAF (Bachelor of Commerce- Accounting & Finance)||Click Here|
|BMM (Bachelor of Mass Media)||Click Here|
|BFM (Bachelor of Commerce- Financial Markets)||Click here|
|BBI (Bachelor of Commerce- banking and Insurance)||Click Here|
|BVoc (Bachelor of Vocational Retail)||Click Here|
|BVoc (Bachelor of Vocation Tourism and Hospitality)||Click Here|
HR College Merit List 2018
H.R. College of Commerce and Economics releases the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form are eligible to go through the Merit List carrying all the required details. The Merit List is published by the college mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. It should be noted that there will no entrance exam conducted by the college for the admission to the applied course. The details mentioned in the form should be valid as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details mentioned by the candidate in the Application. The Final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling Procedure. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check HR College Merit List 2018
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on HR College Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of HR College Merit List 2018
The HR College Merit List 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)