HPT & RYK College Merit List 2018: H.P.T. Arts & RYK Science College invites Application for the admission to the Undergraduate course offered by the college for the session 2018-2019. Candidates interested in pursuing the UG course have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Merit List will be prepared by the HPT & RYK College on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary exam. H.P.T. Arts will be publishing the Merit List for B.A. Degree and RYK Science will be releasing the list of B.Sc. Degree. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission to the course will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit secured by the candidate. Candidates are advised to be careful while providing academic details in the Application Form and as the mentioned marks will determine the name in the Merit List. For more of the details of H.P.T & RYK College merit list 2018 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
H.P.T College has released the Final Merit List of F.Y.B.A and F.Y.B.Sc. for the session 2018-2019.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
H.P.T Arts and RYK Science College has released the Merit List of F.Y.B.A. and F.Y.B.Sc. Degree. Candidates who applied for the respective degrees can go through the Merit List link mentioned below.
F.Y.B.A. Merit list- Click Here
F.Y.B.Sc. Merit List- Click Here
H.P.T & RYK College Merit List 2018
RYK College releases the Merit List on the official website of the college. Candidates are required to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications on the website. The RYK College Merit List 2018 contains the names of the applicants who have successfully submitted the Application Form. H.P.T. College has released the Final Merit List of F.Y.B.A and RYK College has released the final Merit List of F.Y.B.Sc. Candidates who have successfully qualified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The Merit List will be released for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
RYK College BA Final Merit List 2018
Steps to check the HPT & RYK College Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the HPT & RYK College 2018 or click on the link which is provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the RYK College Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List . Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of H.P.T & RYK College Merit List 2018
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)