HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018: HNGU will be releasing the Merit List for B.Ed Program for the session 2018-2019. Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that the admission to B.Ed course will be provided on the basis of the Merit secured by the candidate provided from the college. Candidates will be required to provide their academic details so that HNGU Merit will be prepared on the provided marks. The Provisional Merit List has already been released and the Final Merit list will be released on the official website of the University. The Tentative date for the release of the Final Merit List will be in the month of July 2018. For more of the details regarding HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018
The HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018 will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to go through the Merit List to check whether they have been selected for the course or not. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the marks of Higher Secondary Exam. The Merit List will be released for B.Ed Program as offered by the College. The Merit List of HNGU B.Ed 2018 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps to Check the HNGU B.Ed Merit list 2018
Candidates will be required to check their B.Ed Merit List by providing the subject in which they have applied to pursue B.ed. Separate Merit List for each subject is provided mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the B.Ed Program. The College has also released the rejection list mentioning the names of the candidates who are not eligible to be admitted to the course. Find the Rejection Link in the article below. Follow the steps mentioned below for checking the Merit List.
- Visit the official website of the HNGU University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: Click Here
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- HNGU Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
To Check HNGU B.Ed Rejected List 2018 – Click Here
Contents Mentioned on the HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the HNGU B.Ed Merit List 2018. HNGU Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Rank secured by the candidate.
Preparation of HNGU B.Ed College Merit List 2018
The Merit List of HNGU B.Ed 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to B.Ed Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the HNGU Admissions
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.