Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019 for BDS Admission is now available online by Himachal Pradesh University. The Link to download the form is available below. The Online Registration Form was released on 25th June 2019. However, the last date to apply is 29th June 2019 (11:59 pm). Therefore, the Candidates who wish to fill in the application form had to satisfy all the eligibility criteria of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admissions 2019. To fill in the application form candidates must have qualified the NEET 2019 Examination with minimum required marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about Himachal MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019. Read the article further to know more about the Application Form of Himachal Pradesh MBBS BDS 2019. So, if you are willing to apply then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Apply For Jharkhand MBBS Application Form 2019
Important Dates of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019
The official dates of Himachal NEET MBBS Application Form 2019 are now available on the website. Check all the event dates here.
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||25th June 2019|
|Last Date of the Registration Form of HP NEET 2019||29th June 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Application Form Correction||30th June 2019 (3:00 pm)|
|The Release of Category-Wise Provisional Merit List||2nd July 2019|
|First Round of Counseling for Admission in Govt and Private Medical Colleges||5th July 2019 to 11th July 2019|
|Last Date to Join Report the College||12th July 2019|
|Second Round Counseling||25th to 28th July 2019|
|Last Date to Join in the Colleges||3rd August 2019|
|First Mop-Up Round (Centralized Counseling) for BDS||7th to 8th August 2019|
|Last Date of Joining||12th August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Medical College by the counseling authority||13th August 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1st August 2019|
|Last Date for Joining MBBS Course||18th August 2019|
|Second Mop-Up Round Counseling for BDS Course||6th September 2019|
|Last Date of Joining BDS Course||11th August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the counselling authority||12th September 2019|
|Last Date For Joining BDS Course||15th September 2019|
The Himachal Pradesh University has released the application form for Mop-Up Round. Download HP BDS Registration Form 2019 here.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admissions 2019
To fill in the Online Application Form of HP MBBS 2019, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the eligibility criteria of HP NEET 2019 is as follows-
- Firstly, the Applicants must hold Indian Nationality.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bonafide Candidates of Himachal Pradesh whose parents has been posted outside on All India Services are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with a minimum required percentage of marks 50% for the unreserved category, 45% Unreserved Physically handicapped category, 40% for the Reserved category including PH Category.
- Candidates must score the minimum required percentile in NEET 2019 in order to fill in the application form.
Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2019
The Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2019 for filling up the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|Unreserved Category PH||45%|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019
The Application Form of Himachal Pradesh MBBS will be released in June 2019. The Application Form will be released online on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the HP MBBS BDS Application Form 2019
Scanned Photograph and Signature
Candidates must keep a scanned photograph and signature ready before filling the application form. The file size of the scanned photograph and signature must be within 100 Kb. The file size must be in JPG/JPEG Format. Hence, the important instructions and specifications are-
- The Photograph should be in formals
- It should be a colored photograph
- The Image should have no shadows or red eyes
- The Maximum Size of the Image must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The File name should be 10 characters in maximum.
The Applicants have to upload only one document which is NEET UG 2019 Score/ Result Card. The Maximum Size of the Document must be 2 MB. The Document must be in PDF Format.
- The Signature of the Applicant must be Black Ink on a White Paper
- It must be signed by the applicant only
- The Maximum Size must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The File name should be 10 characters in maximum.
Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
Candidates must submit a valid mobile number and e-mail id. You will receive all the latest notifications and updates regarding the admission. If in case, you do not have a mobile number, you can give your parent’s guardian number.
How to Apply Himachal Pradesh MBBS 2019 Application Form?
The step by step procedure to fill in the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HP University- www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Click on the Undergraduate to access the list of the programs
- Before clicking on the programme- read the instructions carefully
- Click on the programme name you wish to apply for- MBBS Admission
- After clicking on the programme- a pop up will be opened with terms and conditions.
- Go through all the terms and conditions.
- Click on start filling the application form.
Stages of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019
Firstly, While starting to fill in the Online Application of HP MBBD BDS 2019, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the application form-
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Form Summary
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the Application Form
Stage- 1 Personal Information
This is the first stage of filling the application form. This can also be called the Registration Process. You will have to provide your basic personal information such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. Click on the submit button after entering all the details. After the submission of the details, you will receive a Unique Registration Number and Password sent in your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
After the Registration Process, click on “Undergraduate” on the Homepage and click on the “Student- Login”. Log in using the credentials, and fill in the rest of the process.
Stage- 2 Education and Document Details
After logging in, candidates have to enter educational details such as marks, qualifications and upload the NEET 2019 Score Card. Candidates must make sure that you enter all the details correctly, otherwise, it will lead to rejection of the application form.
Stage-3 Upload Photograph and Signature
Now upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned above. Make sure that the photograph and signature are in JPF/JPEG Format.
Stage- 4 Application Summary
Recheck all the details and information. You can change any of the details before making the payment of the application fees.
Stage-5 Make the Application Fees Payment
Make the payment of the application fees. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
Stage- 6 Final Submission of the Application Form
After filling all the details, click on the “Final Submit of the Application Form”. Download and take the printout of the application form.
Application Fees of HP MBBS BDS Online Application Form 2019
The Cost of the Application Fees of Himachal MBBS 2019 Application Form is as follows-
- General/NRI/OBC Category, the Application Fees is Rs 1800/-
- Other Categories such as IRDP/BPL/PH, the Application Fees is Rs 900/-
- Reserved Category (SC/ST), the Application Fees is Rs 900/-
Check – Complete Instructions to Fill the HP NEET Application Form 2019
Particulars to be Filled in Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates have to fill in the following details in Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET 2019 Marks Obtained
- All India Merit Rank
Basic Educational Details
- 10th and 12th Marks obtained in Physics, Biology/ Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Total.
- Percentage of each subject.
- B. Sc Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Technology.
Other Details to be Printed
- Bonafide/ Domicile Status
- Home Address
- Application Fees details etc.
Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference. The Applicants must note that information submitted once cannot be changed further. Candidates must fill their name, father’s name same as that in the Matriculation Subject. Himachal Pradesh MBBS Online Form 2019 is available till 29th June 2019.