Haryana ITI Merit List 2019: The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) will release the list for 4th round counselling admission. It is the conducting body of the exams of Haryana ITI. The candidates, who have cleared the entrance exams will be able to check their names in the merit list. The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) prepared the UP ITI 1st round, 2nd Round, 3rd rounds of counselling according to the marks of the candidates. The authorities will grant admission to the candidates on the basis of the qualifying marks. Other factors for the admission are, the number of applications, etc. Counselling will stretch around 3-4 rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana ITI 4th round Counselling list will be available on 13th August 2019. The direct link will be available here.
Haryana ITI Merit List has been released on the 17th July 2019. The candidates who submitted the Application form can check the Merit List.
Haryana ITI Merit List 2019 Releasing Date
The candidates should keep a tab on the important dates of the Merit List. Skipping of any dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The university has released the official dates. For more information regarding the important dates of the Haryana ITI Merit List 2019, the candidates need to refer to the following table:
|Availability of application form||27th June 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||12th July 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||12th July 2019|
|Merit List Availability||17th July 2019 (Released)|
|Result announcement||July 2019|
Haryana UP ITI Merit list 2019
The Department of Industrial Training conducts the exam for Haryana Industrial Training Institute (UP ITI). The Merit List of Haryana ITI 2019 has been released online on the 17th of July on the official website of the university. The candidates, who have successfully cracked their entrance examination can check their names on the merit list. The authorities grant admission to the candidates on the basis of the marks in the entrance exam. Candidates who plan to appear for the exam must fill up the Application form. The candidates should make sure that the information is provided in the application form should be appropriate. An inappropriate application form will be liable for rejection.
Candidates should make sure that they possess the required eligibility criteria before applying for the course they possess for. The applicants, who have qualified class 10th and 12th exam are eligible to apply for this course. The authorities will select the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination. It is important that the academic details provided by the candidates are correct. The final admission will be provided through the Seat Allotment procedure. For more of the details go through the article below.
Haryana ITI Admission Procedure 2019
Department of Industrial Training 2019 grants admission to the candidates on the basis of the marks attained by them in their entrance exam. The seat allocation to the students will be as per the merit list. The candidates, in order to take the admission, had to fill the application form. While filling the application form, the candidates need to make sure that the information provided in the application form is absolutely true. Any kind of incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counselling procedure. The candidate who fails to attend the counselling session cannot take admission in any of the courses of Haryana ITI. The counselling sessions are in 3 rounds based on the seat availability and the number of candidates who applied for the courses provided by the university. The authority will conduct the 4th round of counselling if the seats are not filled after the 3rd round. After fulfilling all the criteria, the candidates during the counselling procedure, the seat allotment result will be declared naming the candidates who have been selected for the course they have applied for.
Steps to check the Merit List of Haryana ITI 2019
In order to check the Merit List of Haryana ITI 2019, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. Skipping of any step can stop the candidate from accessing his merit list. The steps, which are needed to be followed are:
- Click on the link of the merit list mentioned in this article.
- Click on Login.
- Log in with the help of the mandatory credentials
- ITI Haryana round 1 allotment result or merit list will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the same for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Haryana ITI Merit List 2019
The merit list of Haryana ITI contains important information about the candidate. The candidates are advised to make sure that the information mentioned in the merit list is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which are mentioned in the Haryana ITI Merit List 2019 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- The merit of the candidate
- The release date of the Merit List.
Career Options After ITI Course
There are a lot of opportunities after doing a course in ITI which the candidates can take advantage of. Here are listed some of them:
- There is a vast opportunity in Govt. and Private sector for those students who have a certificate in ITI diploma course.
- It is generally saying that a skilled hand is never empty.
- After engineering and non-engineering trades, candidates can join the Government or Private sector as per their eligibility.
Highlights of Haryana ITI Merit List 2019
Here are listed some of the highlights of Haryana ITI Merit List 2019:
- Haryana ITI Result 2019 has been made available on the official website on the 17th of July 2019.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Admission of candidates will be finalized on the basis of merit list.
- Candidate must attend counselling process for claiming admission to the allotted seat.
- The competent authority will also verify the original documents of the candidate to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- The competent authority will take the final decision on admission of any individual.
- All the students are recommended that they provide all the information carefully and correctly during the entire admission process.