Haryana ITI Counselling 2019: The counseling session of Haryana ITI 2019 will tentatively be held in the month of July 2019. The counseling sessions will extend till 2-3 rounds, depending upon the available number of seats. In order to attend the counseling session, the candidates first need to register for the same. Without registering, the candidates will not be able to attend the counseling session. While registering, the candidate needs to pay the fee because without paying the fee, the registration will not be accepted leading to not allowing the candidate to attend the counseling session. The candidate can pay the fee through online as well as offline mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate must have their names in the Merit List. They must present at the allotted counseling center. The candidate must attend the counseling for the admission to the course. The authorities have not announced the official dates for the counseling round. As soon as it will announce the official dates, we will mention them here. In the counseling sessions, the candidates will get a chance to chose the college as per their choice. The candidates have to take the required documents along with them to their allotted test centers. The candidate cannot attend the counseling session without the documents. For more details related to Haryana ITI Counselling 2019, the candidates can refer to the below mentioned article.
Haryana ITI Counselling Schedule 2019
The candidates need to be aware of the counseling dates of Haryana ITI 2019. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counseling session. In case the candidate fails to appear for the counseling, there is no other chance for the admission to course. The official dates for the counselling are not available yet. Meanwhile, go through the tentative dates of the counseling session.
|1st Round||July 2019|
|2nd Round||July 2019|
|3rd Round||August 2019|
Haryana ITI Counselling 2019
Department of Industrial Training (DIT) will conduct the counseling session tentatively in the month of July 2019. The sessions will extend till 2-3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. The Counselling rounds depend on the number of vacant seats. In order to attend the counseling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering themselves, one will not be able to attend the counseling session.
The candidate must pay the fee during the Counselling Registration. The candidate can pay the fee in online as well as offline mode. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counseling session. The candidate must attend the counseling session for the admission. In the counseling session, the candidates will be able to choose the college as per their choice. It is mandatory for the candidates to take required documents along with them to the allotted counseling centers. The candidate must bring important documents at the time of the counseling.
Steps to Register For Haryana ITI Counselling 2019
In order to attend the counseling session, the candidate first needs to register for the same. Skipping any step can lead to stopping the candidate from doing registration. The applicant cannot proceed for the counseling without the registration. The candidate can submit the form after paying the fee. The candidate can pay the fee both in online and offline mode. Without submitting the fee, the candidate will not be able to attend the counseling session. Go through the steps to register for Haryana ITI counseling.
- Visit the official website for registration of counseling.
- Now click on the registration tab on the right side and book your slot for counseling.
- Enter roll no. to access it.
- Pay the required fee.
- Now page will open for counseling date and seat allotment details.
- On the date mentioned you have to report at Haryana ITI 2019 counseling venue.
- You will get seat allotment letter at the venue after paying the fee
Documents Required For Haryana ITI Counselling 2019
There are certain documents which are required for the counseling sessions. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the required documents along with them as if they fail to do so, then they will not be allowed to attend the counseling session. For more information regarding the details of the required documents, the candidate needs to refer to the following points:
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by the education board.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- One valid photo identity Proof.
- Category Certificate.
Seat Allotment Process
The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in Merit List. The seat allotment procedure will start according to the university rules and schedule. All the candidates are advised that they have to report on the counseling office as per the time, which is given by the authority. For more information regarding the rounds of counseling, the candidates need to refer to the following points:
- First round seat allotment process will start.
- Candidates can report for document verification.
- Seat allotment process for the second round will start.
- In the second round, the available vacant seat will be displayed.
- The counseling will be opened for revising preferences/options.
- Candidates need to report admission and document process.
- In the third round, the available vacant seats will be displayed.
- The respective portal will be opened for revising of options.
- Third round merit process will start.
- Candidates need to report to the allotted institute for admission and document process.