Harirampur College Merit List 2018: Dewan Abdul Goni College is a college in Harirampur in the Dakshin Dinajpur district of West Bengal, India. The college is affiliated to the University of Gour Banga, offering undergraduate courses in many streams. This college is popularly known and googled as Harirampur College. So, in this article, most of the time, Dewan Abdul Goni College is referred as Harirampur College. This college offers admission into undergraduate courses based on class 12 marks. No entrance test is held for admission process. Through this article, candidates can download the provisional and final merit list of Harirampur college for the academic session 2018-19.
Harirampur College Merit List 2018
Harirampur College Provisional and Final Merit List 2018 for all the offered courses has been released in PDF format. The Dewan Abdul Goni College Merit List for all the offered undergraduate courses has been released. Candidates can follow the “steps to download the Harirampur College Merit List 2018” section given below to download the PDF. Merit list has been released for general, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Candidate needs to select particular category and stream to view the merit list of Dewan Abdul Goni College .
Steps To Download Harirampur College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “Harirampur College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. Click Here
- Select the stream, Honours, Reservation, Phase and Type of merit list (provisional or final) properly.
- After selecting all the details carefully, click on “Retrieve” button.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Harirampur College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the Harirampur College merit list 2018. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Dewan Abdul Goni College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Physically Handicapped
- HS Year
- Best Four
- Sub Total
Preparation of Harirampur College Merit List 2018
Merit list of Harirampur College for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on Dewan Abdul Goni College merit list 2018.
Dewan Abdul Goni College 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can follow the “steps to download the Dewan Abdul Goni College merit list 2018” section given below to download the Final Merit List PDF. Merit list of Harirampur College has been released for general, SC, ST OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned date of the events.
|1.||Application Submission Begins||13-06-2018|
|2.||Application Submission Ends||26-06-2018|
|3.||Application Fees Payment Due Date||29-06-2018|
|4.||Merit List Publication Begins||01-07-2018|
Note:To know the undergraduate courses offered at the Harirampur College (Dewan Abdul Goni College) – Click Here
Harirampur College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list of Dewan Abdul Goni College, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre with in scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents Required For Harirampur College 2018
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested photocopy. (If Applicable)
- Two copy of recent colored Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate