Gujarat MBBS/BDS Merit List 2019: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will release the Gujarat MBBS Merit List for the 2019 admissions during the last week of June 2019. ACPUGMEC will be the authority that prepares and releases the merit list. The Merit List for Gujarat MBBS and BDS Programme will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2019. Other than that, factors such number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counseling. Counseling will stretch for around 2 rounds, and if seats still remain, a mop-up round will be held as well.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will be informed all about the Merit List for Gujarat MBBS and BDS programmes. This will include the schedule for the Gujarat MBBS Merit Release, Cutoffs, viewing procedure, etc.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List Release Dates
Merit List for Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by ACPUGMEC Gujarat, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||Last week of June 2019|
|3||First Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2019|
|4||Second Counselling Registration||3rd week of July 2019|
|5||Document verification||3rd week of July 2019|
|6||Release of Candidate Merit List||3rd week of July 2019|
|7||Mop Up Round Merit List||Last week of August 2019|
How to Check Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Gujarat MBBS Merit List for the academic sessions of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of ACPUGMEC.
- Locate the link that leads to counselling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details Mentioned in Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process.
Here’s what a candidate can expect upon accessing the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Gujarat Category
- Gujarat Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Gujarat State Merit
Gujarat MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the ACPUGMEC Gujarat by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, ACPUGMEC has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher percentile in the qualifying will be considered.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Biology from the qualifying exam will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Physics from the qualifying exam will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in English from the qualifying exam will be given preferences
- If tie still remains, candidates with higher percentage in the secondary qualifying exam will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the Gujarat MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and Gujarat MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counselling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified.
The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admissions.