Gujarat MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the Final Merit List of both MBBS and BDS. The Admitted List was released on 31st August 2019. The Link to check is provided below. Candidates whose names appear in the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the admission for MBBS and BDS programmes. There will be around 4600 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 36 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities. Counselling Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Gujarat MBBS Counselling Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important details.
- The Gujarat MBBS and BDS Final Admitted Candidate List have been released on 31st August 2019. Click to check the list of the candidates.
- The Institute-Wise Admission List of the Candidates has been released on 11th August 2019. Candidates can check the Selection List of the Candidates of MEDADM Gujarat here.
- The Shortlisted ST Candidates have to report the following venue for the counselling and document verification. The Scheduled will take place on 23rd and 24th July 2019 (11:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Also, check, the Checklist Form
- The Gujarat NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling Result of First Round has been published. Candidates can check the further schedule down below.
- Check- Gujarat MBBS First Round Allotted List 2019. Candidates can also check the Last Rank of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counselling.
- Online choice filling for the first round of ACPUGMEC has been extended till 4.00 P.M. today i.e.10-07-2019. The Result of the First Round Counselling will be declared soon.
Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2019
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will commence its Counselling procedure from the first week of July 2019. Candidates will be able to register for the same from the 3rd week of June 2019. The whole counselling will continue until the seats are completely filled. Detailed Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counselling schedule is as given below.
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||17th June 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||23rd June 2019|
|Document Verification||24th to 28th June 2019|
|Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||2nd July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking (First Round)||4th July 2019 to 8th July 2019|
|Release of the First Round Counseling Result||9th July 2019 (6:00 pm)|
|First Seat Allotment||16th July 2019|
|Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment and Reporting the Institute||16th to 21st July 2019|
|Second Counselling Registration||23rd to 26th July 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||26th July 2019|
|Document verification||26th to 27th July 2019|
|Release of Candidate List||27th July 2019|
|Choice filling for New Registrations||28th to 31st July 2019|
|Mop Up Rounds||1st August 2019|
Participation Procedure for Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counselling
Gujarat Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will be an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2019 and clear the domicile criteria of Gujarat. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be at max two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counseling.
Step 1: Register and Login
- The Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admission form was available on the official website.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of ACPUGMEC Gujarat.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on to the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
- Log in to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
The online choice filling and the locking process has been extended to 10th August 2019 (4:00 pm). Check ACPUGMEC MBBS Gujarat First Round Counselling 2019 Guidelines.
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Candidates will have to download the Gujarat MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents. Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Gujarat MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Application form.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
The allotment of seats will be solely based on the NEET Score of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counseling conducting body. However, there will be reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Management Quota||25% (including 15% NRI Quota)|
List of Gujarat MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges 2019
|Government Colleges offering Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 (Tentative)|
|BJ Medical College|
|Government Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College|
|MP Shah Medical College|
|Government Medical College, Baroda|
|Government Medical College, Surat|
|Government Dental College and Hospital|
|Government Dental College|
|Private Colleges offering Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 (Tentative)|
|CU Shah Medical College|
|GMERS Medical College|
|Dr. MK Shah Medical College & Research Center|
|Parul Institute of Medical Sciences and Research|
|GMERS Medical College, Hadiyol|
|GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Gotri|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences|
|GCS Medical College|
|GMERS Medical College, Dharpur Patan|
|GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
|Pramukhswami Medical College|
|Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education|
|Ahmedabad Dental College|
|Karnavati School of Dentistry|
|Dharamsinha Desai Institute of Dental Sciences|
|Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College and Hospital|
|College of Dental Sciences and Research Center|
|AMC Dental College|
|Vaidik Dental College and Research|
|College of Dental Sciences and Research|
|Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science|
|Society of Gujarat Dental Health|
|MP Patel Dental College & Hospital|