GPAT Admit Card 2020: The GPAT 2020 Hall Ticket has been released by the candidates. Moreover, the link to download the same is given below. NTA will be holding the responsibility of releasing the admit card of GPAT. The admit card of GPAT 2020 will be released on 24th December 2019. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card to the examination hall. Not bringing the admit card will result in not allowing one to enter the examination hall. Candidates, who have submitted the GPAT Registration Form 2020 will be able to gain the hall ticket of GPAT 2020. Downloading the GPAT Hall Ticket 2020 will include some steps first of which is opening the website of NTA. After doing the same, one needs to click on the link of the GPAT 2020 admit card which will be provided therein. Finally, the candidate needs to fill in the required credentials in the login section, as a result of which the screen will reflect the hall ticket of the respective candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate is expected to print many copies of the hall ticket for future purposes. After one has downloaded the admit card, he/ she has to make sure that the admit card is holding the correct details. In case of any discrepancy, he/ she must immediately contact the examination authorities.
Check Counselling of GPAT 2020
Important Dates of Release of GPAT Hall Ticket 2020
The competitor is advised to take a careful eye on the important dates of the admit card. The authority has declared the official dates for the session 2020-21. Go through the table given below in order to get an idea about the dates.
|Release of Admit Card||24th December 2019 (Released)|
|Examination||28th January 2020|
Check – GPAT Result 2020
- GPAT Admit Card 2020 has been released. To download the admit card you need to enter your application number and date of birth or the password. Do not forget to take a printout of it, as no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. – Download Admit Card
- GPAT 2020 Application Form is now available. The applicants should fill and submit the application form before the due date.
Steps to Download GPAT Admit Card 2020
The steps to download GPAT Admit Card 2020 are:
- The first and the foremost step will be to head towards the prescribed website of the exam conducting authority. It will be an important step in order to access the admit card.
- After one visits the website, he/ she will have to hit the link of the admit card which will be provided in the page itself (you can also consider the link which will be provided in this page also). The window to gain the admit card will look like the image below:
3. After it, one will be taken to the login section where he/ she will have to provide the required details. He/ she has to make sure that he/ she is providing the correct details. Providing any inappropriate detail can prohibit one from accessing the admit card.
4. After one has provided the details, the candidate will be taken to the confirmation page where he/ she will be provided with 2 options, out of which one will have to choose to download the admit card. The page, where one has to choose for downloading the hall ticket will be looking like the image below:
5. Now that the candidate has chosen to download the admit card, he/ she will be taken to the hall ticket where one will be finally asked to download the hall ticket. The window will be looking like the image mentioned below:
6. One is expected to print an ample amount of the admit card for future purposes.
Check – GPAT Cutoff 2020
Details Mentioned in GPAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of GPAT 2020 will be including many important details. One should make sure that the details mentioned in the admit card, especially the personal details, are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the authorities of the examination. For more details, check the points mentioned below:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Reporting Time at the Examination Hall
Check – GPAT Merit List 2020
Exam Centres of GPAT 2020
The centres, where the GPAT will be conducted are:
- Budh Nagar
Check – GPAT Question Paper
Documents to be Brought to the Examination Centre
One has to bring the following documents to the examination centre:
- Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (it should be same as the one uploaded in the application form)
- Valid ID Proof
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Ration Card
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
Note: Only the original copies of the documents will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Check – GPAT Exam Centres 2020
The important points related to GPAT admit card 2020 are:
- The admit card of GPAT will be made available in the online mode.
- The admit card will be holding the important information related to the candidate and the exam as well. One is advised to make sure that the details are valid and correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must approach the examination authorities.
- It will be mandatory for one to bring the admit card and certain documents to the examination hall. Not bringing the same will lead to stopping one to enter the examination centre.
- One should reach immediately 1 hour prior to the time of the examination.
- No type of gadget will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Check – GPAT Syllabus 2020