Government Obra PG College Merit List 2018 has been released. Candidates can download the Obra PG College Merit List 2018-19 from the download Links given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Government P.G. College Obra invites applications for the admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the University. Candidates interested in applying were required to fill up Obra College Application Form 2018 and submit it before the due date. The details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Obra College 2018 offers courses such as B.A., M.A., M.Phil, Diploma Courses, Phd with the competent faculty. PG College Obra Merit List 2018 contains the names of the candidates who have been selected for the applied course. The candidates mentioned in Obra PG College Merit List 2018 will be eligible to go forward with the counselling procedure. Government P.G. College Obra Merit List 2018 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. For more of the details of Obra College MeritList 2018 go through the article mentioned below.
Government Obra PG College Merit List 2018
|M.A. Pol. Sc. OBC.pdf||View|
|M.A. Pol. Sc. SC.pdf||View|
|M.A. Pol. Sc. ST.pdf||View|
|M.A. Pol. Sc. Unreserved.pdf||View|
|M.A. Pol. Sc. Waiting List.pdf||View|
|M.A. Soc. OBC.pdf||View|
|M.A. Soc. SC.pdf||View|
|M.A. Soc. ST.pdf||View|
|M.A. Soc. Unreserved.pdf||View|
|M.A. Soc. Waiting List.pdf||View|
Obra PG College MSc Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the Government PG College, Obra: onlinegpgcobra.org
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Obra PG College Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List of Govt. PG College Obra will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Government PG College Obra Merit List 2018-19
Obra PG College Merit List 2018-19 Admissions has been released. Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Govt. Obra PG College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Obra Government PG College Merit List 2018
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the Obra PG College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Government PG College Obra Apply Online
- सर्वप्रथम Fee Payment पर क्लीक करें और अपना चालान फीस जमा करें |
- चालान फीस जमा करने के 12 घंटे पश्चात ही ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म भरा जा सकता है | चालन जमा करने के पश्चात बैंक से एक रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलेगा | इस रिफरेंस नम्बर को सुरक्षित रखे | बिना रिफरेंस नम्बर के ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म नहीं भरा जा सकेगा |
- रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलने के पश्चात Apply Online पर क्लिक करें |
- Bank Transaction No. और Mobile Number भरकर लॉगिन करें |
- अपना Personal Details, Academic Details, Course Details, Photo और Signature अपलोड करने के पश्चात अपना एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म प्रिंट करें |
Obra PG College Admission 2018-19
Post Graduate Courses Offered by the Government PG College
Documents Required for the verification process for Government PG College Obra Admissions 2018-19.
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)