Goenka College Merit List 2018: The Goenka College has invited application for the admission to the course for the session 2018-2019. Candidates interested in taking admission were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the college is provided on the basis of the Goenka College Merit List 2018 published by the college. The Merit List of Goenka College is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List of Goenka College which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the college. For more of the details of the Goenka College Merit List 2018 go through the article mentioned below.
Goenka College 5th Merit Cum Waiting List for B.Com. (Honours)
|MORNING & DAY – GENERAL CATEGORY||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – SC CATEGORY||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – ST CATEGORY||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – OBC-A CATEGORY||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – OBC-B CATEGORY||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – PC (GENERAL CATEGORY)||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – PC (SC CATEGORY)||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – PC (OBC-A CATEGORY)||Click Here|
|MORNING & DAY – PC (OBC-B CATEGORY)||Click Here|
Goenka College Merit List 2018
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List of Goenka College on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Goenka College Merit List 2018 will be released for the course as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps To Check the Goenka College Merit list 2018
- Visit the official website of the Goenka College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Goenka College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Goenka College Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Goenka College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On Goenka College Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Goenka College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Goenka College Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Goenka College Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Goenka College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
|Admission Notice 17 – 06.07.2018||Click Here|
|Admission Notice 16 – 06.07.2018||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Admission to B.Com First Year Classes||Click Here|
|An important Announcement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notice for B.Com. (Hons.) Part-II Students||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|