Goa MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released in July 2019 online. Directorate of Technical Education, Goa conducts Goa MBBS Admission 2019. The Merit List contains the name of those candidates who have been selected for the further selection stage. It is mandatory to fill in the application form to have your name in the Merit List. It is also mandatory to qualify NEET UG in order to be eligible in the Goa Admission 2019 Procedure. In Goa MBBS Admission 2019, 85% of the seats are reserved under State Quota Seats and 15% of the seats are reserved under All India Quota Seats.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we have provided details regarding Goa MBBS 2019 Merit List. Check the Merit List Downloading procedure, Important Dates, Cut off, etc. Read the article further, to know more about the Merit List 2019.
The Releasing Dates of the NEET MBBS Rank List of Goa
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Goa MBBS Admission 2019 Notification Release||March 2019|
|The Release of Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Start Date of Receiving Application Form||May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||May 2019|
|Eligibility Test||June 2019|
|Provisional Merit List||July 2019|
|Final Merit List||July 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Third Round of Counselling||August 2019|
The Official Dates of Goa MBBS has not been announced yet. Candidates can check the tentative dates to get an idea of the release of the application form and other details. The Directorate of Medical Education, Goa will release the application form after the declaration of NEET UG Result 2019.
Goa MBBS Cut Off Marks 2019
The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that are set by the conducting board in order to select the candidates for the admission process. The candidate who scores more than the cut-off mark will be eligible for Goa MBBS Admission Procedure 2019.
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/PWD||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Goa MBBS Merit List 2018
In 2018, Goa released the Final MBBS/BDS Merit List on 3rd July. The Provisional Merit List and the List of the eligible candidates will be available on 2nd July and 28th June 2018. The Directorate of Medical Education, Goa will declare three merit list.
- Eligibility Merit List
- Provisional Merit List
- Final Merit List
The Provisional Merit List contains the names of the candidates who have successfully submitted all their details such as their XII Marks, NEET Rank, Scores etc. Based on the submission of the details, candidates will be selected for the further selection round. Candidates who had not submitted their details were given a deadline date to submit their details and documents. The candidates who have submitted their details and documents before the deadline date was listed in the Provisional Merit List. The Final Merit List of Goa contains the names of those candidates whose names have been selected for the admissions in College/Institutes.
Goa MBBS Merit List 2019
Goa MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available online. Candidates who have qualified NEET UG minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the further selection rounds of Goa MBBS Admission 2019. The Final Merit List 2019 of Goa MBBS will consist of the names of those candidates who have been allotted colleges/institutes offering Medical and Dental Courses.
How to Check the MBBS Merit List 2019?
The Goa MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available online. Candidates are advised to check the website frequently to get details regarding Goa MBBS Merit List procedure. The step by step procedure to check Goa MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Education, Goa
- Click on “Goa MBBS Merit List 2019” Link
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can check their name on the merit list with the help of their Application Number/ NEET Roll Number.
- Download and take the printout of Goa MBBS Merit List 2019.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
Details Printed on Goa MBBS Merit List 2019
The list of the details that are available on the Rank List of Goa MBBS 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit Number
- Form Registration Number
- Class XII Scores/Marks in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- NEET 2019 Registration Number
- NEET 2019 Scores
- All India Rank
- State of Eligibility
Goa MBBS Merit List 2019 – Tiebreaker Procedure
If two or more candidate obtain the same number of marks in NEET 2019, then there are three ways to break the tie-
- The First Method is if two or number of candidates scores the same number of marks then the candidate with more marks in Biology will get a higher mark.
- If still, the similarity exists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will receive a higher rank.
- If the above two Tiebreakers fails – then the candidate with higher age will get a better rank.
Highlights of Goa MBBS Merit list 2019
- The Goa NEET MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available online on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education.
- Candidates, whose name is on the Merit List are eligible for further admission process.
- The Merit List will consist the name of the candidate, category gender, Date of birth, Class XII Scores, NEET Scores, Rank and State Rank.
- The Merit List will consist of the names of the candidate in decreasing order.
Goa MBBS Counselling Round 2019
In the Counselling Round, document verification and admission procedure takes place. Candidates must be physically present in the counselling round. It is mandatory to carry course fees at the time of counselling. The Counseling Procedure will be held at DTE Porvorim, Goa on the prescribed date.
Following are the documents that should be carried by the applicant-
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- NEET UG 2019 Result Card
- Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Acknowledgment Card (with photograph)
- NEET UG Admit Card 2019
After the completion of the Document Verification Process, candidates have to pay the course fees at HDFC Bank of DTE, Goa. The Admission of the candidate will be confirmed after the payment of the course fees.
The Merit List will release in the month of June 2019. The Counseling Round will take place after the declaration of the Merit List 2019. Candidates who fail to submit any document will be rejected from the Admission Procedure. If you have any queries regarding the Rank List, then please comment on the section below.