Counseling is the final step in the process of admission. It is the final round of the admission process in which the council body/ officials verify the original documents. In the process of Goa ANM Counseling 2020, the candidates have to be physically present along with the documents. Also, they need to carry all the necessary documents in photocopy as well as the original form. The eligible candidates whose names are enlisted in the merit list are eligible to sit for the Goa ANM Counseling 2020. Also, the candidates need to check the details available on the official website. They can check the official page of the Goa Nursing Council and carry the necessary documents along with them.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa ANM Counseling 2020
The final step in the process of Goa ANM Admission 2020 is counseling. The eligible candidates can check their names in the merit list. Candidates who can find their names in the ANM Merit List can sit for the counseling round. In this section, we describe the process of Goa ANM Counseling 2020. This will comprise all the useful details regarding the counseling for ANM course. The mode of counseling in Goa is in OFFLINE Format. On the basis of the applicant’s marks, candidates have to appear for counseling. Hence, it is very much necessary to secure the minimum qualifying marks. The process of counseling comprises of the documents verification. The admission is secure only after a successful verification of the original documents. Counseling takes place after the official release of the Goa ANM Merit List 2020.
ANM Counseling Important Dates
The officials will release the exact dates for the Goa Nursing Counseling 2020. However, we have given a list of tentative dates based on the previous year’s prospectus. Once the council body releases the exact dates, we will notify them here or the candidates can check on the official website.
|1.||Sale of prospectus & application form||8th August 2020|
|2.||Last date of receiving Application Forms and certificates||22nd August 2020|
|3.||Display of eligibility list of the applicants||9th September 2020|
|4.||Display of provisionally selected and waitlisted applicants||16th September 2020|
|5.||Counseling of provisionally selected applicants||20th September 2020|
|6.||Second round of Counseling for seats remaining vacant||27th September 2020|
|7.||Admission Closes on||31st October 2020|
|8.||Course Commences on||1st October 2020|
Please note that these dates pertain to the previous academic year. Also, the new dates will be updated soon here. Therefore, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Institute of Nursing, Goa (www.dhsgoa.gov.in)
The Procedure of Goa ANM Counselling 2020
As we have already mentioned earlier, the Goa ANM Nursing Counselling 2020 will either take place online or offline. In the offline counseling round, candidates will have to appear as a person in the Institute with all the required documents.
The Procedure for Offline Goa ANM Counselling 2019 is as follows–
- In the Offline ANM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure will start from a Counselling Form, which you will have to fill it on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You will have to bring both original and photocopy.
- Applicants have to submit a certain counseling amount at the time of the counseling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents will be checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you will be eligible for the further admission process.
The Procedure for Online Goa ANM Counselling 2020 is as follows–
- Visit the Official Website of the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa.
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option.
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
These are the two possible ways of Goa ANM Nursing Counseling. The candidates will be intimidated via email or call letter. Also, this letter will carry information such as counseling date, counseling venue, list of documents required, etc. Therefore, the candidates need to report at the counseling venue in the given date and time.
Goa ANM Counselling 2020 Procedure (In Details)
The Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Counselling 2020 Procedure in details are as follows-
Visit the Official Website of the Goa Nursing Council/ Institute of Nursing Education, Goa. Now click on the counseling link. This link for the registration process. So, if you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” link and enter the required details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other details. When the registration is successful, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. These are the login credentials for the future.
Choice Filling and Locking
Once, you are done with the registration process, log in using the credentials that you have received at the time of registration. In the Choice Filling and Locking Process, you will get a list of all the colleges and institutes that are under Goa ANM Nursing 2020. Select the colleges and courses as per your choices and preferences. You can select the list of the colleges as per the priority. Once you lock the choices, this states that you have confirmed your choice. Once the choices are locked, you cannot modify again. So, make the choices of the colleges wisely.
Make the Payment of the Counselling Form
After making the choices of the colleges and institutes, proceed to make the payment. The counseling fees are non-refundable and are applicable to all the categories. The mode of the payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Confirming the ANM Counselling 2020
After making the payment of the application form, now click on the submit option to finish the ANM Nursing Counselling 2020 Form. Download and take the printout of the counseling form for future reference.
Seat Allocation (Reservation of ANM Seats)
Total number of seats available for ANM is 40. Out of these, the following quota will be reserved for:
|S.No.||Category||Percentage Due||Actual Seats Allotted|
|2.||Seat reserved for scheduled caste of Goa||2%||1|
|3.||Seat reserved for scheduled tribe of Goa||12%||5|
|4.||Seat reserved for OBC’s of Goa||27%||11|
|5.||Seat reserved for Central Service Personnel (CSP)||3%||1|
|6.||Seat reserved for Ex-Servicemen||1%||1|
|7.||Seat reserved for physically handicapped||3%||1|
N.B: Any seat remaining unfilled in subgroup (2), (3), (4), (5), (6) and (7) shall be transferred to category (A) general.
List of Documents Required for ANM Counseling
You need to carry the following documents along with you at the time of counseling/document verification:
- Birth and Death Certificates issued by the Registrar.
- Certificate of passing H.S.S.C.E.
- Mark sheet of H.S.S.C.E.
- Recent certificate from Deputy Collector, in case applicant from S.C/S.T/O.B.C/E.S.M. on prescribed proforma.
- Certificate from concerned authorities regarding, Sports, U.T. / Central Government Employee, Defense personal.
- Passport size photograph affixed and attested.
- Certificate regarding residence from Mamlatdar on prescribed proforma.
- Recent certificate for physical handicapped from constituted Medical Board of G.M.C. Bambolim, Hospicio Hospital, Margao and Asilo Hospital, Mapusa.
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate.
- Medical examination report from Government doctor.
Please Note:- The above-mentioned documents have to be self-attested on the photocopy as well as the original format.
Goa ANM 2020 Counselling Rounds
The Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Counselling will take place in three-rounds including an Open Round. In the First Round of Counselling, the top rankers will be eligible to participate. After the completion of the allotment of the seats in the first round, the second round of counseling will start. If in case, a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, then he/she can appear in the Second Round of ANM Counselling 2020.
Later, the same process goes for the Third Round of Counselling as well. If after all the counseling process, the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will take place. In this process, candidates who did not get a seat in the previous counseling rounds will be eligible to participate.