GNM Merit List 2018: General Nursing and Midwifery is the procedure conducted for the selection of the eligible candidates to the Government Nursing Training Centres. Candidates interested in applying are required to fill up GNM Application Form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct. The selection of the candidates in GNM is done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 12th. GNM Nursing Merit List 2018 will be prepared based on the scores secured by the applicants in their qualifying examination. The selection of the candidates in the Nursing Training centers will be done on the basis of the State Level Merit List WBGNM 2018. If selected and successful in acquiring a place in the Merit List of GNM candidates will be required to report at the allotted Nursing centre. It should be noted that every state conducts its own procedure of selection of the eligible candidates in General Nursing and Midwifery. For more of the details regarding GNM Merit List 2018 go through the article below.
The result of GNM Nursing Admission 2018 will be released on official website. Merit listed candidates can get a chance for admission to GNM Nursing course. Other information like how to check GNM Nursing Result 2018 is mention below in following steps.
- 1 Latest Update:
- 2 GNM Merit List 2018 State Wise
- 3 GNM Merit List 2018
- 4 Steps to Check GNM Merit list 2018
- 5 Contents Mentioned on GNM Merit List 2018
- 6 Preparation of GNM Merit List 2018
- 7 GNM Nursing Selection Process
- 8 Details of WB Health GNM Nursing Result 2018
- 9 Document Required at the time of the Admission
Candidates who are looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can check the details about the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018. Gujarat GNM Nursing Merit List 2018 has been released – Click Here to Check Now
West Bengal GNM Merit List 2018 will be released in the month of August 2018. Candidates who applied for the course will be eligible to go through the Merit List and check whether they have been selected or not.
GNM Merit List 2018 State Wise
Each state conducts its own separate procedure for the selection of the eligible candidates to General Nursing and Midwifery. Find the detail in the tabular format below:
|WB GNM Merit List 2018||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
|Haryana GNM Merit List 2018||www.hrynursingadmissions.com.|
|Uttarakhand GNM Merit List 2018||www.hnbumu.ac.in.|
|Rajasthan GNM Merit List 2018||www.rajgnm.in|
GNM Merit List 2018
The Merit List of General Nursing and Midwifery will be released on the official website of the department of the state which conducts the selection procedure. Candidates who successfully filled up the Application Form of GNM will be eligible to go through and download the Merit List. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct as GNM Merit List 2018 will be prepared based on the academic details provided by the candidate in the Application. GNM Merit List 2018 will be released for the selection procedure in the Nursing centres. The Merit List of GNM will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the candidates will be allotted the Nursing Training Centre. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check GNM Merit list 2018
- Visit the official website that has been provided. The link of GNM Nursing Merit List 2018 of every state will be provided in the article above.
- Navigate for the GNM Admission Portal.
- The Link of GNM Merit List 2018 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of GNM can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the candidates.
- GNM Merit List 2018 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per for the post they applied for.
- Details regarding the further procedure will also be available in GNM Merit List 2018. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the Merit List of GNM.
Contents Mentioned on GNM Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on GNM Merit List 2018. The further allocation of the selected candidates to the Nursing Training centres will be conducted after the release of GNM Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of GNM Merit List 2018
GNM Merit List 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the Department who has been assigned with the duty of the selection of the candidates. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The information regarding the final allocation of the selected candidates to the Nursing Training centres will be further informed after the release of GNM Nursing Merit List 2018 carrying all the required information.
GNM Nursing Selection Process
There will be no written test for the selection of Male / Female candidates in West Bengal GNM Nursing Training Course. Marks of individual candidates obtained in class 12th, will be the only criteria based on which selection list will be prepared. Merit list will be prepared category wise that is there will be separate merit list for SC, ST, Unreserved (General), OBC etc.
Process of Calculation for preparing merit list of GNM Admission in Various States
Total Marks for preparing the list will be based on the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects in Higher Secondary (HS). Therefore formula of calculation will be –
Total marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects.
Details of WB Health GNM Nursing Result 2018
Organization Name: Government of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department
Organization Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of The Course: General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Training Course
Total no of Post: 2175 posts
GNM Training Course (Female): 2105 posts
GNM Training Course (Male): 70 posts
Notice For: Result
Result Publication Date: Coming soon
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)