FYJC Admission 2018-19: The exam of First Year Junior College is conducted for the admission to Maharashtra State Board. Candidates who have passed their class 10th exam and will be eligible to appear for the FYJC Admission 2018-19 For 11th standard. Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission of FYJC 2018-19 procedure will be conducted online and procedure of FYJC is applicable to all the recognized Higher Secondary schools/junior colleges (affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education). Candidates who have qualified the senior secondary exam will be eligible to participate in the First Year Junior College Exam. Last Date for Online round -1 FYJC Admissions 2018-19 is 10th July 6 PM. For more of the details of FYJC for the session, 2018-2019 go through the details mentioned in the article below.
FYJC Admission 2018-19 Process
The Admission of FYJC 2018-19 Procedure has already begun for the session 2018-2019. Candidates will not be required to visit each and every college individually for submitting the Application Form since the procedure will be an online process. The FYJC Admission 2018-19 Process will be held in rounds wherein the first round they can select the college in their region, in case of the candidate wishes to change the region she/he will get an opportunity of doing it in the second round. The seats will be allotted on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their 10th Standard exam and on the number of seats vacant in the respective college. If the seats are already allocated in the college which the student has opted for, she/he will have to choose another college. The Admission of FYJC 2018-19 process will grant the seats for two years for pursuing the Higher Secondary from the preferred college by the candidate.
FYJC Application Form 2018-19:
The Application Forms are released after the declaration of the Class 10th standard exam. Candidates seeking admission are required to fill up the Application Form and provide with all the details. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Application form will be required to be filled up with the personal details, academic details, contact details and other required information. It should be noted that the details entered should be as per the academic record.
|FYJC admission 2018-19||Important Links|
|11 online admission process 2018-19 Time Table||Click Here|
|Guidance Centre List||Click Here|
|11 online admission booklet||Click Here|
FYJC Admission Important Dates 2018-19
Candidates can go through the details of the schedule as per notified by the examination conducting body of the Maharashtra State Board. The release of the Merit List will be as per the dates prescribed.
Commencement of FYJC Part II registration process
June 13, 2018
FYJC Part II registrations last date
June 18, 2018
The release of FYJC first merit list for bifocal courses
June 21, 2018
Confirmation of admission and payment of fees
June 22, 2018
The announcement of vacant seats
June 23, 2018
Exercising options for the second round (bifocal courses)
June 25, 2018
FYJC second round seat allotment
June 28, 2018
FYJC second round admission closing date
June 29, 2018
FYJC online option entry for Arts, commerce and science courses
June 13 to June 25, 2018
The release of general merit list
June 29, 2018
The release of first merit list
July 05, 2018
The closing of FYJC admissions based on first merit list
July 09, 2018
FYJC second merit list release date for Arts, Commerce and Science courses
|July 13th, 2018|
FYJC Important Instructions 2018
Go through the important instructions that the candidate will be required to follow while applying for FYJC 2018. The instructions are mentioned in the points below.
- Candidates will be eligible to apply for this exam only after the Standard 10th exam.
- It is important that the candidates go through the basic eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The Application will not be accepted in case the eligibility or any other basic criteria is not fulfilled.
- Candidates are advised to go through the number of streams available before applying for FYJC 11th.
- As per the prescribed rules, candidates will be eligible to apply only for one stream.
- It should be noted that few of the college’s reserve seats for the candidates who have secured well in the exam.
- In case the candidate decides to change the stream they can do it during the FYJC Admission 2018-19 rounds.
- Students will get numerous options while selecting the college but it should be noted that the candidates will only be allowed to choose only 10 colleges.
- Few of the seats will be reserved by the colleges for the bright/exceptional students under quota.
- Once the stream is changed by the candidate, the seat will be allocated to another students, the candidate should be careful while changing the streams.
FYJC Instructions for Non-State Board Students
Candidates applying from another board will have to follow certain instructions and should keep certain things in mind before applying.
- As per the announcement by CAP Committee the non-state board students will be required to fill up their ‘best five’ scores in the Application Form.
- Students from non-state boards like ICSE, NIOS, CBSE will be required to fill up the ‘Part A’ of the First Year Junior College Application Form.
- The NIOS students will be required to fill up the marks as per their mark sheet. Those who have received the remark ‘subject yet to be declared’ on their mark sheet will not be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The subject group of ICSE students will be considered for the admission to FYJC.
- For International Board (IB) students, marks secured will be calculated and converted out of 500. IB candidates will not be eligible for ‘best of five’ formula.
Documents Required For FYJC Admission 2018-19
- Admit Card of the class 10th exam.
- Original Class 10th certificate.
- Original class 10th mark sheet
- Original School Leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)