FDDI AIST 2019: Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) every year conducts All India Selection Test (AIST) for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by FDDI. Candidates seeking admission to UG or PG programs and aiming for establishing their career in this field will be required to appear for FDDI AIST 2019. The admission to the applied course will be given on the basis of the Merit and Counselling Procedure which will be conducted after the completion of FDDI AIST 2019. The probable date for FDDI AIST 2019 will fall in the month of April 2019.
- 1 FDDI IST Important Dates 2019
- 2 FDDI AIST Application Form 2019
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 FDDI AIST Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 5 FDDI AIST Examination Pattern 2019
- 6 FDDI AIST Admit Card 2019
- 7 FDDI AIST Result 2019
- 8 FDDI AIST Counselling procedure 2019
- 9 FDDI AIST Reservation Details
FDDI IST Important Dates 2019
The Application Forms for FDDI AIST are made available on the website of the Institute. Go through the tentative admission schedule of FDDI AIST 2019 from the tabular format below:
|Online Registration Process Starts||November 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application||April 2019|
|Admit card will be available from||Two weeks before the exam|
|FDDI AIST entrance date||April 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
|Counselling procedure will begin in||June 2019|
|Last date for fee submission||July 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Date of reporting at the allotted campus of FDDI||July 2019|
|Classes will be commencing from||August 2019|
FDDI AIST Application Form 2019
The Application Form for FDDI AIST 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. The form will be available only in the online mode and there will be no way of accessing it through any other mode. Applicants aiming for this exam should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the Application form. Also, it is advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the website for the step by step guidance on filling up the Application Form.
For step by step procedure of filling up the form go through the details from below:
Step 1- Registration: This step will be of registration where the candidate will have to provide the basic details. On the submission of the details successfully, the candidate will receive a unique Registration Login ID and Password. The same will be sent via email and SMS.
Step 2- Filling up the Application Form: Proceed for the Application Form using the Registered ID and Password. Candidates will have to provide the details and upload the said documents.
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Contact Details
- Scanned passport size photograph of the candidate of size 140×160 (60 kb)
- Scanned signature of the candidate done on a white background of size 90×120 (30kb)
Step 3- Course Selection and Payment of the Application Fee:
- Select the course and discipline, fill other details as required and proceed for the payment of the Application fee.
- The payment of the Application fee has to be done only through the online mode. The payment can be done through Credit/Debit card.
- After the successful payment of the Application fee, a confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the registered mail ID and Mobile Number.
Step 4- Preview/Print Application: On the completion of the Application Form and after the successful payment of the Application Fee, the candidate will have to get a print out of the Application Form for future references.
- B.Des. (Footwear Design and Production)
- B.Des. (Leather goods and Accessories Design)
- B.Des. (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
Post Graduate Program:
- M.Des. (Footwear Design and Production)
- MBA (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- M.Des. (CAD)
FDDI AIST Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility condition for applying to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate program has been defined by FDDI. Candidates seeking admission to the courses will be required to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility details thoroughly and then proceed with the Application Form.
Go through the eligibility criteria for each course from the points below:
For Undergraduate Program
- Age Limit- The maximum age limit of the candidate applying for FDDI AIST 2019 in an Undergraduate program is 25 years as on 25th July 2019.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+2/Intermediate exam or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- The candidate appearing in 10+2 exam will also be eligible for the entrance exam.
For Postgraduate Program:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit as defined by the Institute for applying to PG Program.
- Educational Qualification:
M.Des (Footwear Design and Production): Candidate is required to be a graduate in footwear/LGAD/Design/Engineering/Production/Technology or any other related program.
M.Des- CAD: Candidate is required to be a graduate of footwear/LGAD/ Design/
Engineering/Production/Technology/Fine arts or any other related program.
MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise): Graduate in any Discipline.
FDDI AIST Examination Pattern 2019
The Examination Pattern of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses will vary as per the eligibility of the candidates applying. Candidates planning to appear for 2019 exam are advised to go through the format and pattern of the question paper thoroughly. The pattern of FIDDI AIST 2019 will be of the objective type. For more of the details of the examination pattern go through the points below:
- The duration of the exam will be of two and half hours.
- The Medium of the question paper will be both in English and Hindi.
- The Pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Each question will have four possible options and candidate will have to tick mark the correct one as per their knowledge and understanding.
- The number of question will be 200.
- Each correct question will carry 1 mark
- There will be no Negative Marking for an incorrect answer.
Undergraduate Program Examination Pattern
|D||Business Aptitude Test SectionD (BAT) for B.Des.- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design programs (B.Des.-FDP, B.Des.- LGAD & B.Des.- FD)||50|
Postgraduate Program Examination Pattern
|B||English Comprehension and Analytical Ability||50|
|C||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|D||Management Aptitude for program Programs for MBA- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design programmes M.Des.- FDP & M.Des.- CAD||50|
FDDI AIST Admit Card 2019
The Admit card for FDDI AIST 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. The candidates who successfully registered themselves for the entrance exam will be eligible to download the Admit Card by providing the asked credentials and details. In case of incorrect details, accessibility of the Admit card will not be possible by the candidate. Go through the steps of downloading the Admit Card successfully from the points below:
Steps for Downloading FDDI AIST Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Institute and navigate for the Admit card link which will be available in the examination section.
- Click on the Admit card link.
- The page asking for the required credentials will appear. Candidates will have to provide their Login ID and Password as provided at the time of the Registration.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit card as it will be required at the time of the examination and through the entire procedure of the admission.
Details mentioned on FDDI AIST Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination time
- Reporting time
- Date of the exam
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Address of the examination centre
- Instruction for the candidates to follow on the day of the exam.
FDDI AIST Result 2019
The Result of FDDI AIS will be available online on the official website of the University. You will have to provide your Login ID and Password for accessing the result successfully. The Institute will prepare a Merit list (Rank wise) on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Once the result is declared by the Institute declaring the names of the candidates the admission procedure will be followed by the counselling procedure. The candidates who will make through a Merit list will be called for a counselling round for the final allotment of the seats.
Steps for downloading FDDI Result
- Candidates will have to click on the Result link which will be available on this page.
- Navigate to the link and go to the Login page.
- Enter the credentials such as Login ID and Password as asked on the page. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, in case of incorrect detail the result will not be available for the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to download and take a print out copy of the Result for future reference.
FDDI AIST Counselling procedure 2019
The candidates whose name will appear in the Merit List will be called to participate for FDDI AIST Counselling procedure 2019. FDDI AIST Counselling procedure 2019 will be held for the final allotment of seats to the candidates in the Institute. In the Counselling procedure, candidates will be required to provide their campus preference and program preference. In case of candidates absence at the time of counselling her/his admission will be liable for cancellation. Also, it should be noted that the admission fee should be paid at the time of the seat allotment with all the required documents. Failure in presenting the documents will lead to the cancellation of the admission of the candidate.
Documents to bring along at the time of the counselling procedure:
- 10th and 12th attested certificate and mark sheet for Undergraduate Courses.
- 10th Certificate and Marksheet, Semester-wise/year-wise self-attested mark sheet and Provisional degree certificates- For Post Graduate Programs.
- Four recent Passport size color photographs.
- Character Certificate from the principal of last attended colleges/school or any gazetted officer.
- Medical fitness certificate/Undertaking of Medical fitness in the original.
- Caste certficate/Disability certificate (If applicable).
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority of the respective states/Union Territories (If applicable).
- Upload necessary mark sheet/scorecards of exam for which you are claiming the exemption- Only for those who will not be appearing for AIST 2019 and opted for exemption.
FDDI AIST Reservation Details
The percentages of seats have been allotted to every category. Institute provides the detail of the reservation in much elaboration in the brochure which will be made available by the institute with the release of the form. Meanwhile, go through the seat distribution detail from the table format below:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|