EFLU Admit Card 2019: English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has released the Hall Ticket. The Admit card is available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form of EFLU are eligible to download the Admit Pass of entrance exam. It is an important document which must be presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. EFLU 2019 exam will be held from March 30 to 31, 2019. Any form of misleading information will prohibit the candidate from accessing the EFLU admit Card 2019. For more of the details of EFLU Hyderabad Hall Ticket 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New: The Hall Ticket or Admit Card of EFLU entrance exam 2019 is available today. The applicant will have to provide their User ID and Date of Birth to download the Hall Ticket of EFLU 2019.
Click Here for EFLU Hall Ticket 2019.
EFLU Admit Admit Card 2019 Dates
It is advised that the candidates must go through the admission dates and must save and download the date sheet once it is made available by the authorities so as not miss any of the important dates of the admission schedule.
Below are the dates concerning the Admit pass for EFLU 2019 entrance exam.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|EFLU 2019 application form (Available)||February 7, 2019|
|Last date of application form||February 26, 2019|
|Release of EFLU 2019 admit Card||March 5, 2019 (Released)|
|EFLU 2019 entrance exam||March 30th to 31st 2019|
EFLU Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
The EFLU 2019 Admit card is available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Applicants have to provide the details and the credentials in the login section of the Admit Card and must be made sure that the details provided are valid and correct. The incorrect information will prohibit the candidates from downloading the Admit Card of EFLU 2019.
EFLU Admit pass provides the validation to the candidate to appear for the exam and the absence of it will prohibit them from entering the examination hall. The Admit Pass of EFLU mentions the detail relevant for the candidates appearing for the entrance examination. Once the Admit Pass is released by the authorities, the candidates will have to save the copy of the Admit Pass and download it.
The Admit card contains the details such as the Name of the Candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, course name, Course Code, date and the timing of the exam, centre allotted to the candidate for the exams and the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the examination. The candidates must get the multiple photocopies of Admit Card on the day of the exam so that it can be presented in case the downloaded one gets damaged or lost on the day of the examination.
Steps to Download EFLU Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam of EFLU has to download Admit Card and the login link is now available as per on the officially announced dates by the University. The applicant must note that they provide the details which are valid and correct as the incorrect information will prohibit them from downloading the Admit Pass of EFLU. Once the Admit Card is downloaded, the candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the documents on the day of the examination.
Process to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of EFLU which is www.efluniversity.ac.in
- Under the Academic Announcements Section, click on the Link.
- Enter your User Id and Password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Download your Admit card and take a printout of the same. It is advised that you take more than one printout for the safe side.
Contents Mentioned on EFLU Hyderabad Admit Card 2019
The details contain on the Admit card of EFLU 2019 must be read very carefully by the candidate and in case if any form of error is found, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately. The candidates must be aware of the details which will be provided on the Admit Pass of EFLU Hyderabad 2019 and must check them thoroughly. Go through the details in the points below which will be provided in the EFLU Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Centre allotted to the candidate for the examination
- Course Name
- Course Code
Important Instructions Regarding EFLU Admit Pass 2019
The candidates who are appearing for the exam of EFLU are required to download the Admit pass once it is available by the examination conducting body of the University. Few of the points must be kept in mind while downloading the Admit Card released. Go through the points mentioned below which must be kept in mind by the candidates before downloading the Admit Pass of EFLU Entrance exam 2019.
Important point of EFLU 2019 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket of EFLU 2019 to be issued in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates will be required that they keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the Important events related to the Admit Card.
- The login section of Admit card candidates provided the details which are valid and correct such as the Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- The incorrect details prohibit them from accessing the Admit Pass of EFLU 2019.
- The Admit card must be read very carefully by the candidate. In case if any of the information on the Admit Card is found to be incorrect, the candidate must report it to the helpline number provided to the candidate.
- It is a mandatory document which must be presented on the day of the exam by the candidates.
- Its absence will prohibit the candidates from appearing for the exam.
- The candidates appear at the allotted centre only and no request of change in the centre will be entertained by the candidate.
- The EFLU Admit Card must be in a good shape and must not be torned or damaged in any manner.
- The candidates must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit card and bring it on the day of the exam. In case the downloaded one is lost or damaged on the day of the entrance exam.