DU B.Ed Merit List 2019: The University releases the admission List of the B.Ed Programme for the admission of the candidates to the course. The University will invite Applications for the admission of the candidates for the session 2019-2020. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the course and will be eligible for the admission to the course. The Merit List will be made available on the official website of the department. For more of the details of the DU B.Ed Merit List go through the article below.
DU B.Ed Result 2019
The Result of DU B.ed Program will be declared by the examination conducting body of Delhi University. Candidates who will successfully appear for the entrance exam will be eligible to check their result which will be available in a PDF format. The list will contain the details of the Candidates and the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. The List will also mention the Rank of the candidate as per marks secured by them in the entrance examination. Go through the steps mentioned below for checking DU B.Ed Result.
Steps to Check DU B.Ed Result 2019
- Visit the Official Website of the Delhi University or Click on the link here.
- The List carrying the details will appear on the screen.
- The details such as Candidate’s name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Gender, Category, Total marks secured and obtained and Rank will be mentioned in the Result List.
- Candidate will be required to check the details if she/he has qualified the entrance exam.
- Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the further admission procedure which will be made available on the official website of the University.
DU B.Ed Merit List 2019
DU B.Ed Merit List will be made available on the official website of the Delhi University. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be required to go through the list for proceeding with the admission procedure further. The Merit List of DU B.Ed 2019 will be released after the declaration of the result of the entrance exam. Candidates mentioned in the Merit List will be eligible for the admission procedure further. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check DU B.Ed Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Delhi University. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the DU B.Ed Merit List 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of DU B.Ed will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per provided in the Application Form.
Contents Mentioned on the DU B.Ed Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the DU B.Ed Merit List 2019. Final Admission procedure will be held after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of DU B.Ed Merit List 2019
The DU B.Ed Merit List 2019 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to B.Ed Program. The criteria for the admission will be decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. The candidates are named in the Merit list on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate while applying for the course have to be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final admission will be done after the release of the Merit List by the Delhi University.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam.
- Admit card of DU B.Ed entrance exam. It should be noted that copy of the Admit card should be self attested.
- Physically Challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate of the institute last attended.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)