Dost Seat Allotment 2nd List has been released on 19th June 2018. Candidates who have registered themselves can check their name in the list. Those candidates whose names are mentioned in the Seat Allotment 2nd list have to report to the college from 20th June 2018 to 25th June 2018. The seats are allotted based on the choices made by the candidates during the exercise of Registration and Web Options.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Update: Candidates applied for Special Drive Phase Registrations from 14th August to 16th August 2018 can check seat allotment result on 17th August 2018. Click Here to see DOST Special Drive Phase Result.
DOST 2018 – Criteria For Seat Allotment
The merit lists are prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the intermediate examination.
However, In case of a tie i.e. students obtain the same percentage of marks, the following order of priority is exercised to assign a rank to a candidate:
- Marks obtained in the subject opted for pursuing an Undergraduate degree.
- Marks obtained in English
- Age (candidates older in age shall rank higher)
In the preparation of merit list the following priority is exercised:
- Candidates who had qualified the exam in one attempt shall be given preference over candidates who passed it in parts.
- The latter shall be considered for admission only after the former has been accommodated.
Important Dates for DOST 2018
|Notification||8th May 2018|
|Registration and Web options||10th May to 26th May 2018|
|Registration with a late fee of Rs. 400/-||27th May to 29th May 2018|
|Seat allotment- First list||4th June 2018|
|Reporting to colleges in phase I||5th June to 12th June 2018|
|Phase II web options by sliding||5th June to 14th June 2018|
|Seat allotment- second list||19th June 2018|
|Reporting to the Colleges phase II||20th June to 25th June 2018|
|Last Phase web options||20th June to 27th June 2018|
|Seat allotment –Final List||30th June 2018|
|Reporting to the Colleges last phase||2nd July to 4th July 2018|
|Commencement of Semester I||2nd July 2018|
|Intra College Phase||5th July to 7th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||10th July 2018|
|Special Drive Phase Registrations||14th August to 16th August 2018|
Registration fee is Rs.400/-
|Special Drive Phase Web Options||14th August to 16th August 2018|
|Web Options for Intra (with in) College Sliding (ICS-IV)||14th August to 16th August 2018|
|Seat Allotment||17th August 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||18th August 2018|
DOST Seat Allotment
Candidates who have registered themselves for 2nd phase of Seat Allotment can follow the steps to access Seat Allotment 2nd List –
- Visit the website DOST Telangana or Click Here
- Click on the link of ‘Candidate Login’.
- Enter DOST Id and PIN.
- After login the account, a candidate can check 2nd List of Seat Allotment.
Admission Procedure for DOST 2018 After Allotment of Seats
After a seat has been allotted, the candidate has to perform the following actions:
- Candidates should verify Aadhar Number linked with their Mobile Number by visiting the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification.
- Link mobile number with Aadhar and Name, Date of Birth, Gender should be according to the High School Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Candidates should visit the website of DOST Telangana https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- At the time of Registration for DOST, Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- OTP will be shared on the registered mobile number linked with Aadhar, Use that Registration Number to complete the registration process.
- Candidate’s DOST Id will be generated which will be valid till Admission process.
- The admission of candidates shall be made in three phases.
Important Documents required for Admission
Report at the allotted college with all the original documents. The following documents shall be required:
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Number
- Recent passport size photo.
- Caste Certificate (If applying under any reservation).
- Income Certificate (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under the special category.
- Pay the admission fee as prescribed by the college. The principal of the college shall confirm the admission issuing a printed slip.
- In case, you are not satisfied with the allotted seat, you do not have to report at the allotted college. Participate in the subsequent Web Options Phases.
- DO not select the course or medium in which not interested.
- Keep registered mobile number working until admission process completes successfully.